Stock market trading and investment

CA. Umesh kumar (ca.umesh11@gmail.com)     28 February 2019

CA. Umesh kumar
ca.umesh11@gmail.com 
 78 likes  1190 points

| My Other Post

Many people ask for how to invest in stock market. To trade and investment in stock market one needs to open a demat and trading account with a stock broker. One can do intra day trading in stock and earn profit or buy shares for short term or long term i.e. delivery based trading. One can also trade in future and options, currency and commodity. May contact me to know process. CA umesh kumar- 9717597230Many people ask for how to invest in stock market. To trade and investment in stock market one needs to open a demat and trading account with a stock broker. One can do intra day trading in stock and earn profit or buy shares for short term or long term i.e. delivery based trading. One can also trade in future and options, currency and commodity. May contact me to know process. CA umesh kumar- 9717597230

avater

Priya Kashyap (Student)     07 March 2019

Priya Kashyap
Student 
 830 likes  6833 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Futures and options is a challenge for me, bring an article on that soo

thomas (Finance Manager)     03 July 2019

thomas
Finance Manager 
 64 points

Stock market refers to public markets which exist for issuing, buying or selling stocks which trade on a stock exchange or over the counter stocks, also known as equities, represent fractional ownership in a company and the stock market is a place where investors can easily by and sell the ownership of the assets. The functioning stock market is generally considered critical to the economic development, since it gives the companies the ability to quickly access capital from the public. Stock market trading is the place where stock is traded between investors at a particular price which is purely determined by the demand and supply of shares.

An investment is an asset or item acquired with the goal of generating income or appreciation. In the economic sense, an investment is the purchase of goods which are not consumed but are used in future to create wealth. Investments can be used for generating future income. Taking an action in hopes of raising future revenue can also be considered an investment.

trifid123 (seo)     27 July 2019

trifid123
seo 
 26 points

There is some myth in the society about the stock market, due to which a common man keeps on trying to keep himself away from the stock market. Before going ahead, it is important to know that the stock market is not gambling or betting. If someone comes to the market thinking that the stock market is to double the money in less time then this is not correct. Instead, it should be considered as a business completely. In business, Expect a certain profit from the business and we also have a loss due to our wrong decision. In the same way, the stock market also has a profit or loss. if you have the proper knowledge and have genuine stock trading tips   then you can get easily profit. Therefore, It is important to understand the market before investing in the market. Here we discuss the basics of the stock market

Stock Market i.e. a market where shares are bought and sold. This market has been designed in such a way that whatever transactions are done in the stock market, it is completely safe. Some of its rules have been made, whose supervision is under SEBI.

The stock market is mainly of three types.
1. Equity - The shares are purchased under this.
2. Commodity- The commodities are traded under it. As gold, silver, zinc, turmeric, wheat, rice, etc.
3. Taxation - It involves the exchange of currency. Like-money, dollar, euro, etc

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »