Tally

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CA. Umesh kumar (ca.umesh11@gmail.com)     28 February 2019

Stock market trading and investment

Many people ask for how to invest in stock market. To trade and investment in stock market one needs to open a demat and trading account with a stock broker. One can do intra day trading in stock and earn profit or buy shares for short term or long term i.e. delivery based trading. One can also trade in future and options, currency and commodity. May contact me to know process. CA umesh kumar- 9717597230Many people ask for how to invest in stock market. To trade and investment in stock market one needs to open a demat and trading account with a stock broker. One can do intra day trading in stock and earn profit or buy shares for short term or long term i.e. delivery based trading. One can also trade in future and options, currency and commodity. May contact me to know process. CA umesh kumar- 9717597230

9 Replies

Priya Kashyap

Priya Kashyap (Student)     07 March 2019

Futures and options is a challenge for me, bring an article on that soo
yasaswi gomes

yasaswi gomes (My grammar is 💯 good I)     10 June 2021

F&O is so easy when you know the double entries. Lol many people don’t know that.

Prachi Bansal

Prachi Bansal   13 June 2021

Futures and options seem to be a complicated area to invest in 

yasaswi gomes

yasaswi gomes (My grammar is 💯 good I)     13 June 2021

If your hedging things are different, if your trading, learn trading which I am also a rookie at.

Prachi Bansal

Prachi Bansal   13 June 2021

Definitely. But which one do you think is more complex?

yasaswi gomes

yasaswi gomes (My grammar is 💯 good I)     13 June 2021

Hedging purpose is the first motive which needs to be understood.

Hedging techniques is second thing which needs to be understood.

If you can learn journal entries for them, you will get a complete picture and it is easy.

As a learner, we can identify easily that futures and options are different and purposes are different,

Then I think real hedging trading uses asymmetrical information like the bse, nyse, or other trading stock exchanges use and hence it can be complex if anything comes out of the books.

Prachi Bansal

Prachi Bansal   15 June 2021

Books definitely will not be able to help in the case of gaining practical knowledge in dealing with futures and options

yasaswi gomes

yasaswi gomes (My grammar is 💯 good I)     15 June 2021

What books are they b.com? 

Prachi Bansal

Prachi Bansal   17 June 2021

Some practical exposure is required to gain practical insights on the market or any investment purposes 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register