Easy Office
LCI Learning

STIPEND or chanda??

Page no : 3

Keshav (chartered accountant) (286 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

At the start of the carreer , what u learn is most important than what u earn. stop worrying about money at this point of time, study hard, work well, and grasp as much knowledge as u can.

(Guest)

ya i fully agree wid you.....

(Guest)

hey u r absolutely rite.... hum logon ko toh abhi tak sirf march tak ki stypend mili hai... vo bhi july mein mili thi... aur march k baad ki toh god only knwz kab milegi....???? it z such a less amount still pata nai kyun nai dete hain...?!!!! i fully agree wid u dude....!!!!

Keshav (chartered accountant) (286 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

IF THE INSTITUTE INCREASES THE MINIMUM STIPEND TO WHAT WE STUDENTS WANT, CA FIRMS WOULD EMPLOY LESS NO. ARTICLES DUE TO INCREASE IN EXP. SINCE STIPEND IS LOWER THEY CAN MANAGE TO EMPLOY  MORE ARTICLES. THIS WOULD LEAD TO SHORTAGE OF VACANCIES FOR ARTICLES WHICH WUD BECOME MAJOR ISSUE FOR ICAI. COMPARE THE NO OF STUDENTS PASSING CPT AND NO OF STUDENTS COMPLETING ARTILESHIP AND U WUD COME TO KNOW Y THE REASON FOR LOW STIPEND. THEREFORE STIPEND ARE KEPT LOW SO THAT THERE MUST BE BALANCE BETWEEN DEMAND AND SUPPLY.

CA DEEPAK KEDIA (...) (52 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

Dear Freinds,

I want to join industrial audit, is there any vacancy in your knowledge in kolkata,delhi,mumai or ahmedabad.Please tell me on deepak.kedia @ icai.org

Ronak Dagliya (CA) (332 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

Hey,,,,,,,,

I agree with u all but u should know that we all are doing articleship and not job.

Infact u should be happy that atleast we are getting some money from the person who is training us rather than giving him.

Be happy with whatever we are getting.

We are students and employees,........................

:)

srilakshmi (ca final) (369 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

yes i agree with u

PRATIK (B.COM ACA LCS) (74 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

Originally posted by :shobhit rastogi
" HI.....YOUR VIEW IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT..I AM WITH YOU AND MANY OF THE STUDENTS WILL BE FAVOURING YOU...AND FORGET THE VIEW OF MANISH....I HAVE POSTED A NICE REPLY TO HIM...STIPEND HAS TO BE INCREASED...IT REQUIRES DECENT UPWARD REVISION...

"

Mahendra (Manager - Accounts) (41 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

Originally posted by :keshav
" At the start of the carreer , what u learn is most important than what u earn. stop worrying about money at this point of time, study hard, work well, and grasp as much knowledge as u can. "

Dear Keshav,

Why student should not worrying about money ? those whose parents have money, then no problem. they still can affoard. but think about those middle classes family students for whom after working 6-8 hours if they get such a low amount doesn't they will feel disappointed ? also think that after completing your article and IF you don't get a degree then won't you feel that you was cheated, your precious 2-3 years were went useless only for  a through away price ?

Either the ICAI should increase stipend atleast upto 2500-3500 per month or it should make articleship compulsory only after passing exam. atleast it will save preceious year of life of students.

What I recall the Articleship is nothing but just playing a 'DIRTY GAME WITH THE PRECIOUS YEAR OF innocent students for the benefits of its member CA's so that they can make huge money by engaging article students!

arun singla (ca final) (38 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

We should make student union to tackle with such kind of  problem.

Sunil Kumar (CA Final) (138 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

i would like to say something in this that M greatful to GOD that i got such a nice CA, who is paying me Rs. 6000/- P.M. as a stipend cum salary.

BHAGYESH RAVANGE (C.A Job) (1528 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

I fully agree with shobith

omars (trainee) (39 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

YES I AGREE FULLY WITH SHOBIT. BUT DO YOU KNOW THAT I AS CS TRAINEE RECEIVE ONLY RS 1500 PM AS STIPEND IN MUMBAI . SO I DONT AGREE WITH MEGA THAT CS STUDENTS GET MORE STIPEND

raman (pp) (234 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

yaar   just 1000......................................lol i m fed of it .....................2 of my frnds left c.a. ...............bcoz their  insulted them

(Guest)

I fully agree with shobith................................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: