Easy Office
LCI Learning

STIPEND or chanda??

Page no : 4

R.kathiresan (CA Artical) (42 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

i agree with Sobhit 

icai is excpecting too much what they can in 3years of our articals and now banning of the transfer is tooo bad 

i think some one have to represent the student wing in any any icai meeting to express our feeling 

now its like living in late 80s they should also understand its time that all the basic sla of the articals to be changed 

such that a articals can live of his own witout depending there parents i too agree witih min of 3000/- 

Replied 24 August 2009

Replied 24 August 2009

i am paid 750 now 

CA. Ankur Goel (Service) (22 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

My dear if ICAI fixes stipend as per your expectation then many students would not be able to do training itself. It should be decided according to the size of CA Firms. Large size firms should pay high stipends....

vaibhaw aggarwal (Manager Finance & Accounts)   (29 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

it is always said by our institutes speakers that ca student lack in presentation and attitude  but no one talk about what an article get.

i know various artice who are doing only JE just because a artice can be arranged only at 1000/pm while a paid employe require at least 5000/pm

mujhe dukh sirf is bat ka hota hai that they are not getting exposure at all  .

RAMESH SHARMA JANGID (CA FINAL ) (243 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

yes , I agree with shobhiit.............

RAMESH SHARMA JANGID (CA FINAL ) (243 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

yes , agree with shobit.............

munmun (article assistant) (181 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

seriously shobit .......u r absolutely right..........they r getting cheap labours for 3 years.............

(Guest)

to those who are not agreing with me ,

i respect your comments

for a second think from a point of view of a 18 year old kid who leaves his city , his home .. comes to delhi . takes expensive tutions and  his / her parents work harder day and night to fiancially support him

i think that all ca students shall be atleast able to sustain themselves and their living .. so that they are not a burden on their parents that too  even after clearing inter...... .. which is impossible with figures like 1250 , 1000 , 1500..............

Vikram Deol (CA) (151 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

I agree with you all

CA VISHWANATH S NAVALGUND (Practising Chartered Accountant)   (70 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

U r all absolutely rite............ they have increased exam fees bt forgot our chanda to increase

ravi (article) (62 Points)
Replied 24 August 2009

when i was into c.a,i was told u can earn ur living n b self dependent....can get back the so cald invstment by doing articles for one yr...well i am not big head here but i wud like to say few points....

1.the non transfer rule has made articels as slaves working for pricnciples...

2.my c.a reduced stipend taking adv tht i cant change firm..

3.some ppla are talking abt money,...shobit is exactly rite...if not boasting,i cum from a pretty much rich family,but i like to earn my living....2500 is very less to live a good life in metro like bnglr..

4.i feel the min daily wage shud be 100..evry yr increment shud be 1500 n a certain percentage of profits shud belong to articles...

5.there is a weak line for article students to get exploited as we loose our career if v dun do articles..so there shud b independent cells to deal with it...

5.sorry to say this,there r ung c.a's in practice who pay more to girls than to boys.....but the work given is viceversa...

anyway,i agree tht articleship is very criticle phase but it need to be guided n regulated by separate authority..ther r many many problems apart from stipend n  the phase of 3 n half yrs is too long..theres nothing to learn new after 1 n half yr...

Aseem Gupta (Article) (27 Points)
Replied 25 August 2009

Dear friends,

A stipend of  Rs.1000-1500 is quite relevant in small towns. Even though we are essentially trainees , the norms set in other industries for trainees should be followed in ours as well. Hotel management trainees get anywhere close to 5k-6k , in the legal field the same vaires between 2k-6k depending on the firm.

Whatever be the case money is a motivator, lets not forget that we are educated white collored people and it does hurt our ego to see the office chaiwala draw a heftier amount than ours!

One of my collegeus once got a ,"AAP KYA SAMOSA KHILAOEGE SIR, MAIN HI APKO KHILADETA HOON" from the office peon. I do hope the council realises that 1500 is an unrealistic amount and we can very well do without it as well.

Ashish M (Chartered Accountant) (2731 Points)
Replied 25 August 2009

sTIPENd must be increased. to atleast 3000 per month for initial level ...till 5000-6000 for a final student..Even if, it a kind of payment during training period, still it should be set seeing the cost of living index,

HIMANI ( CA.FINAL STUDENT) (49 Points)
Replied 25 August 2009

i give full time as per the notification of icai.but when i demanded stipend,only answer is that take the transfer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: