Easy Office
LCI Learning

STIPEND or chanda??

Page no : 6

(Guest)

dont just target me ...... target all the people who agree with me...

i hope i dont find more replies with people resenting on my name

Vidisha (PRACTISING CA) (172 Points)
Replied 30 August 2009

increment increases with quality of wrk........starts with 1000 n then hikes upto 3500 by finals.........

kanjoos ppl

Rajan Gupta (C.A. final student) (277 Points)
Replied 30 August 2009

Even A bhikhari will refuse such amount.... The old fools at ICAI council still live in the time of 60's. They don't understand that in order to ensure proper articleship an incentive in the form of money should be provided to the student.

I myself forget to take my stipend for 2 or 3 months as it is so meagre. My conveyance that I spend from office to home is more than my stipend.

Then CA's complain that student is doing dummy articles. What shall he do with such a low amount.

I don't agree that stipend is chanda. . . It is bheekh indeed....

2 Like

Vikas Kalyanshetty, ACA (Chartered Accountant) (463 Points)
Replied 30 August 2009

We all should realise we are not bonded labours...I have seen articles working for more than 20 hours and still paid peanuts. I feel our fellow principals should realise on their own to pay us for the extra hours that we put in. My principal despite being a sole proprietor pays me much more than what people are paid in BIG 4s.. and he doesnt even make us work for more than the time limit of 35 hours a week plus weekends off. I believe other CAs should take him as an example. There is clear contravention of timing rules by majority of the firms including BIG 4s .. I dont understand why ICAI is quiet and not taking steps to curtail such harrasment by firms.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Rajan Gupta
" Even A bhikhari will refuse such amount.... The old fools at ICAI council still live in the time of 60's. They don't understand that in order to ensure proper articleship an incentive in the form of money should be provided to the student.
I myself forget to take my stipend for 2 or 3 months as it is so meagre. My conveyance that I spend from office to home is more than my stipend.
Then CA's complain that student is doing dummy articles. What shall he do with such a low amount.
I don't agree that stipend is chanda. . . It is bheekh indeed....
"

what a comment, my dear...............

what a comment..................

my heart, my soul, my knowledge, my experience, my mind......everything is fully agree with u......................

thank u for this comment..................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: