Easy Office
LCI Learning

STIPEND or chanda??

Page no : 5

Aseem Gupta (Article) (27 Points)
Replied 25 August 2009

Yes and the transfer ruling does make us legalised bonded labour. It shocks me that noone from the fraternity has has filed a PIL or a writ against it yet.

subhash reddy (Student) (442 Points)
Replied 25 August 2009

it is reasonable to have Minimum starting stipend should be 3000 and 1000 to be increased every year....

Robin (AUDITOR) (854 Points)
Replied 26 August 2009

Buddies !!

Aap log CA karne aate hai yaa paisa kamaane ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Jao Graduation karo without paisa..

MBA karo maare jaaoge

ajjmk (ca) (53 Points)
Replied 26 August 2009

we must raise our voice and let our message strongly reaches to ICAI to take appropriate action towards this problem. 

ajjmk (ca) (53 Points)
Replied 26 August 2009

I Fully agree with shobhit Rastogi

ajjmk (ca) (53 Points)
Replied 26 August 2009

a

ajjmk (ca) (53 Points)
Replied 26 August 2009

I fully appreciate the perspective of prakash somani and i am desperate to take up this issue with Icai

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 26 August 2009

hmm

i think it should be at least rs 3000( rs 100 per day )

raj kamal singh (Auditor) (528 Points)
Replied 26 August 2009

its bribe ca give us not 2 become dummy

Narayani (CA Final Student) (82 Points)
Replied 26 August 2009

Shobit, i agree that what we get is really less. But don't forget, articleship also gives us oppurtunity to learn more and gain practical experience. However , i seriously think icai atleast considers giving stipend at par with cs students for the efforts we put in.

(Guest)

yaaa i know that articleship is for our own good.. but then why dont we take 20 rs per month ? i think we all know the answer

well i am ok with the current stipend.............    but i felt that it would be good to have my own miscellaneous expenses to be borne by me only ,  as i am 19 and i have to still lie my hands to my mom when i need money.. i just wanted this to not happen..

vikash (ARTICLED EXECUTIVE) (143 Points)
Replied 27 August 2009

i agree with rastogi ..only for those students who r coming from home and doing their professional studies in other states .

sushil verma (CA final) (37 Points)
Replied 27 August 2009

I agree with shobhit. because stipend is not  sufficient.

Narendra Agarwal (Article Assistance) (79 Points)
Replied 29 August 2009

Hey Shobhit I have a solution to this answer and is that if u want get more money as a stipend then there is only one way is that u have to work as article under a reputeted firm e.g. PWC, Then only u can expect a stipend of RS 8000/- but for that also u have to work hard.

Ashish (dghdgh) (32 Points)
Replied 29 August 2009

all i wanna know is r there any manchester fans in here?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: