Standard deduction of icai i.e. Manipulation of results PCC

CA Harish Suwalka (Chartered Accountant ( Bhilwara ))   (4125 Points)

01 February 2010  

Standard deduction of icai i.e. Manipulation of results PCC

i feel really bad when i hear about satandard Deduction

those who are saying that it is just a rumour... than either they are blind or they dont want to even face the truth

here below, i am quoating a announcement of icai read this and tha n do revise your posts

39. Examination Results

1. (a) A list of candidates declared successful at each examination shall be published

(b) The names of candidates obtaining distinction in the examination shall be indicated in the list

(c) Every candidate shall be individually informed of his result.

2. The Council may, in its discretion, revise the marks obtained by all candidates or a section of candidates in any particular paper or papers or in the aggregate in such manner as may be considered necessary, for maintaining the standards of pass percentage provided in these Regulations.
    ( what is this)

Explanation - The term "section" used in this sub regulation refers to the category of the candidates whose answer papers are value by an examiner and such other category of candidates as may be specified by the Council.

link : https://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=767

Don’t be so surprise guyz....even icai is accepting there standard deduction but some a** licke*z of icai's  don’t want to accept it and in spite of accepting they teach us the "be positive " lessions......when a student is nervously waiting for his result and than you start to play with his heartbeat by delaying the result without any strong reason... it is just a shame on icai

if there is any valid reason behind this or it is an technical failure than icai should have accepted it in June results but they made that thing secret that why was the results got dealys.....

my nervousness has gone fade and now I m a bit furious on icai 's way of working