Hello, I have registered for exams of both the groups in CA-IPCC. But on late realisation I only prepared for Group 1. So can I be absent for the group 2 exams? Will it affect my result?
Hello, I have registered for exams of both the groups in CA-IPCC. But on late realisation I only prepared for Group 1. So can I be absent for the group 2 exams? Will it affect my result?
No effect.
my advice is appear for both,try to attempt as much as possible.
But i havnt studied a work for the 2nd group. That would be just to go and sit thr for 3 hrs for no use
you might have not studied but u have one leave between each exams and just go and have fun in exams
Just appearing for 3 papers is no ham as u will not appear u will remain absent i.e u will b failing in second grp
and by goin for exams there is some chance to at least pass in one papper
I am also suggesting the same focus on Grp1 bbut as u have registered for Grp 2 just go and sit in the exam hall for Grp two papers as there is no harm...
I did the same thing for my IPCC attempt and i also sat for all 3 hours as there was nothing to loose i knew i was not prepared but as much i studied in one night i tried to utlizedd it fully
@ Ashish : Focus on group1 only...Not attempting for Grp 2 will not affect your result.
@ Innocent amy : Rank is given only if you have attempted both the groups.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants
Kottayam
B.Com
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals