Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sfm nov 2014 help

Palak (..) (299 Points)

15 September 2014  
guys... I had classes frm sanjay saraf in 2011.. This is my 2nd atempt.. n I do not find the notes worth . might they hav outdated.. or ny other reason.. how sfm to be prepared. can some one help with hand written notes. or suggest a self book.

5 Replies

Rohit Jain (article) (70 Points)
Replied 15 September 2014

Hi palak u give me email id nd i send 225 pages ka sfm note nd u xerox at hazra metro...

Ritu Sabarwal (article assistant) (57 Points)

Refer Sridhar. U can easily score 60 from it. First prepare small chapters like mergers, dividend, lease, capital budgeting and then go for forex derivatives and all.

Shailesh W (nobodies) (327 Points)

I heard that sanjay saraf sir is the god of sfm and u r telling that his notes is not worthful? I don't understand dear but i have heard about him that he is the best though i have taken dvd lectures of JB Gupta sir's and he is good too, but people are saying that two students of sanjay saraf sir's got 100 marks and that is true i have seen nd bcoz of cost of class i have not taken classes from him but i am wondering that u r telling that he is not worthfull... Is it really true dear? Than i saved my money and thanx for telling i amvery sasatisfied now bco i was feeling that i have taken wrong decision by purchasing dvd video of jb gupta sir's but now i am feeling good... Hahaha

Palak (..) (299 Points)

Sir teaches very well. issue is with the notes. notes are so vast to compile on exam day and during revision. notes are complete and concept oriented. but i took classes in 2011. and dont have time to go through such notes. everybody has their own conclusion.

Shailesh W (nobodies) (327 Points)
Replied 17 September 2014

Okay palak ji... Thank you very much ji... I don't have any notes of sfm dear but i heard that AN Shridhar sir 's notes is best nd u can refer it...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags