GST Course

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Self study Vs. Coaching classes-A Whole new analysis

Looking for the various types of difficulties faced by working parents in looking after students of their wards at home mostly engaged private home tutors so there are students to meet up in search to satisfy their needs for their career growth. Using this service an trusted and experienced tutors are available for all classes and subjects. and very usefull platform, Get search by Private Home Tutors in Nagpur visit by pickeronline an more information,

66 Replies

CA SHUBHAM  Mittal

CA SHUBHAM Mittal (CA )     06 April 2010

thanx a lot sir, this would be very beneficial for all the students........................

3 Like
BALU....

BALU.... (CCI STUDENT....)     06 April 2010

WOW AMAZING ARTICLE BY AMAZING PERSON, WHAT EVER SIR POST HERE IT WILL BE AWESOME AND VERY GREAT SUPPORT FOR ALL OF US..

SELF STUDY IS THE BEST THING INSTEAD OF GOING TO COACHING, SOME COACHING CENTER MAKING ONLY MONEY INSTEAD OF GIVING PROPER GUDILINES AND STUDENTS LACKING WITHOUT PROPER COACHING AND FAIL IN EXAMS.

BEFORE JOINING COACHING CENTER JUST FIND OUT WITH YOUR FRIENDS WHICH IS THE BEST AND JOIN. MY VIEW SELF STUDY IS THE KEY OF SUCCESS, AFTER JOINING COACHING ALSO YOUR SELF STUDY SHOULD BE THERE FOR 90%, 10% WILL BE FROM COACHING...BEFORE JOINING SEE IT YOU NEED COACHING OR YOU CAN DO SELF STUDY..

THANKS FOR GOOD ARTICLES BY GREAT LEGEND

ANKUR SIR

ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF YOU

WILL BE BACK SOON

REGARDS

BALU

5 Like
Ankur Garg

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)     06 April 2010

Thanks Balu and Shubham for your very kind comments !!!

I would request you to BOOKMARK this page for easy access at all times.

7 Like
Ajay Naraina

Ajay Naraina (Student)     06 April 2010

wow what a amaging article it is.its really appriciating.and very much helpfull for CA student to think beyond coaching classess..
dats really really great Article..

Thank you very much Mr. Garg.

1 Like
Sushil

Sushil (CA Final Student)     06 April 2010

Excellent Article !! Very very helpful.

1 Like

(Guest)
agreed with Balu Sir and thanks Ankur Sir
1 Like
Simranjeet Singh

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)     06 April 2010

Its amazing yaar how Ankur sir post these useful articles and notes everyday by arranging time from his busy professional routine and another thing the facts sir had  discussed about self study VS coaching classes are all correct in one way or the other......

1 Like
jose.p

jose.p (CA in service)     06 April 2010

Sir, correct me if i am worng. As per me; it depends on the background whether we need coaching or not. A good student from commerce class XII; need no coaching in CPT. He can do it by himself. Suppose, a student has passed bcom from DU; he needn't do coaching for all subjects of pcc .He can do so only in taxation and audit(semi).

A final CA student need not take coaching to take CPA of usa exams.

A final CA student need not take coaching for CS executive for all subjects.

Taking coaching should not be a fashion. But i don't buy icai's theory that pvt coaching don't help students. It has helped me. In such a busy life as a articled assistant; i don't have time to revise the same thing again and again to learn better. And i need to have sb to ask my doubts also. Coaching centres give me exam-oriented preparation.

Santhosh Poojary

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI)     06 April 2010

WOW AWESOME ARTICLE.....ITS REALLY VERY HELPFUL FOR STUDENTS WHO CANNOT OPT FOR COACHING CLASSES

THANKS A LOT DEAR ANKUR SIR, FOR  AMAZING CONTRIBUTION...

1 Like
sivaram

sivaram (Asst Mgr-Taxation)     07 April 2010

Wonerful post.Thank you sir

MS SAMEER

MS SAMEER (CMA*CA*CMDM*ast FUND MANAGER*LEGAL ADVISOR)     07 April 2010

NICEE

Jagruti  (CS)

Jagruti (CS) (Service)     07 April 2010

Very deep thought which in spite of knowing we normally ignore.

Any ways Great work

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register