Thanks a ton for prompt response. It really facilitates my decision making.
I have couple of quries more:
1. Is working with SAP FICO creative in its nature, or over the period of time, it becomes monotonus.
2. Working with ERP, specially SAP platform, does it lead to 'saturation' in career / growth ever?
3. Can you throw some light on career growth path of a SAP FICO Consultant? (Please mention changing designations also)
4. I am looking forward to pursue international MBA after 5-6 years of quality work eperience, can I think of an MBA after working as a SAP FICO Consultant for few years.
5. With merely B. Com. educational background, can I see myself competing with MBAs & CAs in SAP FiCO job market?
6. What are the essential skills (personal attributes) for becoming successful SAP FICO Consultant?
Kindly answer my queries.
Thanks & warm regards,