Easy Office

Sap FICO and CAs

Page no : 11

ANUPAM RAIZADA (CA Final) (68 Points)
Replied 13 August 2014

HI sheli,

Talking to you after a long time. I've discussed about doing SAP with you about two years back.

Are you still working with TCS??

Looking forward to hear from you..

Replied 01 September 2014

Hi Sheli,

Still waiting on your response. Need your opinion on somethings. Please respond whenever you have time. 

P.S.: If you wish you can mail me on TCS id. I will PM you the emp. ID.

Replied 01 September 2014

Sorry PM not possible.

ashok bhatt (ca student) (89 Points)
Replied 30 November 2014

dear miss sheili,

thnks for giving lot of infrmation regariding the sap fi/co module. iam an ipcc student and am interested to fo for sap fico course ,yesterday only i had been to an institution who had put an ad in the localnews paper reg  the course  as sap end users but they asked me for rs.22000/= as total  fee for 40 lectures.with some dongle , study material and class room teaching of theory and hands on practice. what  i am afraiid of is will i be able to grab a job or will this small course lead me to some proper destination in the job field. kindly help me and guide me

thanks

ashok

suryateja (student) (59 Points)
Replied 19 April 2015

Hello I'm  preparing for my CA Final and CS Final exams and completed my articles. I have been to various sap based clients audits and post integration accounting review reporting assignment s well. I would like to know the cost for SAP certification in India.

Can you let me know about vacancies for freshers in this area and ay other erelative information.

thanking you in advance

CA Ratan Singh Rathore CS,CMA (Sr Officer) (24 Points)
Replied 27 May 2015

Dear Ms. Sherawat,

Thanks for sharing such useful information with us. Can you make SAP FICO study material for me. I have 3 year working experience in SAP Fico.

CA Ratan Singh Rathore CS,CMA (Sr Officer) (24 Points)
Replied 27 May 2015

Hi Sheli,

Thanks for sharing such useful information with us.

Can you please make available for me SAP FICO material, since im in job & at present it is not possible for me to do the SAP FICO course.

Regarding my level in SAP : I have 3 year working experience in SAP FICO & PS

Thanks in advance

CA Ratan Singh Rathore  CS, CMA

Avneesh Kalra (Audit Executive) (27 Points)
Replied 02 October 2015

hello Sheli

i need your suggestion for me.

i am CA Final year Student exam due in this Nov. but i can't afford fees of authorized SAP Institutes like you have mention around 2.75 lacs.

will you suggest me should i go for unauthorized institues who charged around 30K

does it will help me ?

pls reply ASAP

bhupesh (Accountant) (46 Points)
Replied 31 October 2015

i want sap image to install in my laptom pls reply

bhupesh (Accountant) (46 Points)
Replied 31 October 2015

I WANT SAP IMAGE PLS TELL

(Guest)
Hi Mam I am working in Accenture as a SAP FICO consultant for the past 8 months.I was recruited byvthe accenture from ICAI campus placement held in Bangalore.I got the training in SAP FICO and I am currently working as a SAP FI Tester for one of the project in Bangalore for the past 6 months . But I want to be part of Implementation Project. What should I do to get into that?? and after how many years I will get the chance to work in implementation project.And one last question what level of knowledge is generally required to get into the design stage??

Emma Palmer (1 Points)
Replied 30 January 2016

Get a list of SAP customers for targeted marketing & sales campaigns. Our SAP customer list currently has thousands of companies and contacts

Visit https://www.salesinsideinc.com/services-details/sap-customer-list

(Guest)

Thanks a lot for sharing this information.. Can i get some  E-books regarding SAP?

CA Hitesh Sachdev (Associate Consultant) (305 Points)
Replied 24 February 2016

Hi,

I am a recently qualified CA.I've been selected at an MNC for Associate Consultant-SAP position. They are going to provide me internal training. I wanted to know that what are the growth prospects and is the work completely off the track for a CA?

I would be genuinely obliged if anyone could help. Alternatively you can reply at hiteshsachdev92 @ gmail.com

cma-cs-ca.com (team member at http://www.cma-cs-ca.com/)   (21 Points)
Replied 15 June 2016

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: