Easy Office

Role of Friends in CA!!

Page no : 5

Nabeel (CA) (3288 Points)
Replied 23 December 2010

Dats really nice yaar...... great work.... keep it up....

navya (STUDENT) (1762 Points)
Replied 23 December 2010

THANKS FOR SHARING

RATIKA BINDRA (STUDENT) (144 Points)
Replied 24 December 2010

that's really very nice..

keep sharing..

swati (Articled clerck) (129 Points)
Replied 27 December 2010

Simply superb !! & very true..

Nishi (CA Final Student) (190 Points)
Replied 28 December 2010

It's really awsome post...............

Yaron dosti barin hi hasin hain............. is one of my favouraite song as i hv some mmemories attached wth it which is being spent with my frnds.................

And yah sry for d late comments as nw a days busy with sme works...........

sanjay bhosle (MD) (107 Points)
Replied 30 December 2011

After 1 or 2 years situation will change According to report ( American jobs council ,UK accountancy ,EU accountancy)Indian CA's will be higher paid CA's in the world with many fold increase in demand for them and fresher CA,s would get around minimum 18-20 Lac package,there would be hiring spree for Indian CA,s, will be in much great demand therefore many foreign students r also trying to get this professional course ,it will be highest paid Accountancy professional course in the world and they would be scarcity of CA's ,we need 1.89 crore more CA's .And it has started and one Fresher CA(passed in second Attempt)was recruited for 1.38 crore per annul in India, and one Fresher CA got job in US firm with whopping salary of 58 crore Annual(4.85crore monthly )ready to get recruit with such salary ready to get recruit with such salary we need millions OF CA's desperately and demand is increasing many times day by day.

/forum/why-ca-s-are-hot-property-everywhere-173266.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: