Reverse charges on discount

Quick Summary
This discussion clarifies whether GST needs to be reversed on a discount received for achieving a sales target, which was recorded as indirect income. The consensus is that if the discount is received after the supply and doesn't involve a reduction in the supplier's GST liability, then GST reversal is generally not required. Furthermore, it's confirmed that Input Tax Credit (ITC) can be claimed on taxes paid under reverse charge, provided it's within the stipulated time limits.

See what's your problem .just check my replies .In most of the cases.I provided answer here only .
I know what to do and what not .
I haven't hurt anyone's rights .

I am not doing any business to advertise .I want to have professional community for helping each and every one.

Don't make it a big scene.I am still student .Not have any practice to do advertising and all
If you not understand then it's not use without any


good Luck...
Thank you Raja p m sir
You are most welcome Mr Arvind...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details