Return filing query ( urgent )

Mayankkumar (study/TRP (Tax Return Preparers))   (173 Points)

17 April 2013  

can i file return a.y. 2011-12 return now.??/ ( its salary return ) is there any way to file this type of return ( try to submit return online u/s after due date option, message comes the end dates of filling this ITR is over ) client salary taxable income in rs. 11,20,050.. all tax dues are paid by way of TDS. he has valid form 16 but he need return copy to give somewere.. last two year return required. i filed a.y. 2012-13 return. ( one return ).. its urgent if possible... and a.y. 2013-14 forms yet not announced..

what to do..??