Can you share how you practically used the list for revision?

(which Parag sir made for CA Inter Costing- 50 questions to score 60+ marks)

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
This discussion shares a practical approach to revising CA Inter Costing using a list of 50 questions designed to help students score 60+ marks. The strategy involves dedicating 4 hours daily to the subject, splitting time between solving questions and revising the concepts applied. Creating a dedicated formula book and revising questions multiple times before the exam are key elements for building confidence and ensuring a faster overall revision.

I divided my day in 3 parts. So I spent 4 hours daily for Costing, out of which 2 hours I used to do questions and then 2 hours, I used to revise the concept which was actually applied in the question. Daily my target was for 5 questions.

I created a separate formula book, where I wrote all formulas and cheat sheets which each questions were using & revised these questions 2 times before exam. This helped me gain confidence. And also I was able to revise the whole course faster.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details