Parag Sir’s 50+ CA Inter Costing Questions – Is It Really Worth It?

Hey everyone, I keep hearing about Parag Sir’s 50+ Costing questions for CA Inter. Have any of you actually used this list for your studies? Did it help you score better? Please share your genuine feedback!

Replies (4)
Quick Summary
This discussion explores the value of Parag Sir's 50+ Costing questions for CA Inter students. Several users shared positive experiences, noting that many exam questions closely resembled those in the list. Some found it particularly helpful for targeted revision, especially for complex topics like marginal and standard costing, leading to improved scores and increased confidence.

Yes! I did most of my preparation from this set during my last attempt. Many of the exam questions were almost exactly like the ones in the list. Ended up scoring 65 in Costing, which I never managed before. The questions are exam-targeted, not random ones.

I was struggling with marginal and standard costing. The list breaks down each concept with well-selected numericals and theory. Because it’s so focused, I was able to revise everything in the last week before exams. Highly recommend to anyone who’s short on time!

My seniors suggested this list to me, and I was surprised by how similar the ICAI exam questions were to those in Parag Sir’s compilation. Makes revision super-efficient and gives confidence for all possible question types.

Thanks everyone for sharing real experiences!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details