Repayment of personal loan

Hello,,, I have a PL of 2.4 lac and now I am ready to repay and wanted to close the loan a/c. Can I directly deposit the loan amount in my salary account? (the loan amount was withdrawn from my salary a/c). Please advise in this regard.
Replies (3)
How much is your salary ?
What do u mean by depositing amount ?
Are u depositing old notes ?
Or salary credited to your account ?

Hello Ankita,

My annual salary is 3.4lacs, and I took PL last yr.2015.  My salary is creding directly into my bank a/c.  Now I am going to foreclosing the loan. As per the bank personnel, I need to deposit the whole loan amount in my salary acount and then issue a cheque to close the loan a/c.  The source of money is from my salary savings (in the form of chits). Now I got my personal savings amount in the denomination of 100 and 2000s.

Thank You.

Yes you can deposit.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details