Regarding medicalim for ayurvedic treatment

I WANT TO TAKE   AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR    DISC PROLAPSE ( DISC  BULGE)   .  IS IT POSSIBLE  CAN  I CLAIM   MEDICALIM FOR   THIS  TREATMENT  . I  AM HAVING    STAR HEALTH INSURANCE TAKEN IN THE YEAR 2011

Replies (1)

you can take 5000 for preventive health check up deduction u/s 80D

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details