REFUND OF TCS IN GST

Sir

I'm sale my products on flipkart and flipkart deduct tcs on gst and I file my TCS return on porte and claim the TCS amount and it's credited to cash ledger I need to ask that I want to apply for refund of my TCS so in which heading I need to apply it

1. Excess balance of cash ledger or

2. Excess payment of tax. or

any other heading

please tell me

thanks
Replies (3)
Quick Summary
A seller on Flipkart is seeking guidance on how to claim a refund for Tax Collected at Source (TCS) deducted by Flipkart under GST. After successfully filing their TCS return and having the amount credited to their cash ledger, they need to know the correct heading under which to apply for the refund. The consensus is to apply under the 'Excess balance of cash ledger' heading.

1. Excess balance of cash ledger
Thanks
Yes, I agree with Mr. Hariom.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details