Refund fylure-askng for cpc commn.ref.&refund seqnce no..!!!

Did not receive refund as the bank a/c did not match( I understand)

Now I want to place request for re-issue of refund.

-asking for CPC Commn. REf. NO.   

(as I did not receive / deleted from the e-mail by mistake -I can't get the same ) - What should I do now.

- asking for RefundSequence No. 

(Is it the same No. we see whenwe verify the refund status through tin-nsdl.com)

Please advise.

Replies (2)

Follw the below Procedure:

Login to Incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in

Login with user ID and password.

go to My profile

Request for intimation u/s 143(1)

select the option "BY Email"

---------------------------

you will get the intimation by mail. in intimation you will find the CPC reference number as required for refund reissue. further, you will also find refund reference number in intimation itself as intimation is now providing all the details.

In the last 45 days placed the request 3rice. BUT NO RESPONSE.

First of all I do not understand

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details