RCM on GTA

Can anyone tell me the concept of RCM on GTA and the exemption of 750/- & 5000/- too in GTA
Replies (20)

Less than Rs. 750 is fully exempted. No need RCM...

From Rs. 751 to Rs. 1500 is Exempt for Single Consignment....

From Rs. 1501 to above RCM applicable...

I want to add further in above reply that

Limit of Rs.5000/- applicable in case of RCM u/s9(3) not RCM u/s 9(4).

GTA is covered under Sec 9(4), so no exemption of Rs.5000/- in a day allowed for same.

You have to pay GST @ 5% on it compulsorily if amount is above Rs.750 or Rs.1500 as the case may be.
Thank you Raja sir and Rashmi ma'am for your valuable replies!
GTA covered 9(4)....Am I right...?
How is differed the reply from me and you...?
Yes you are correct.....
SORRY EXPARTS BUT GTA COVERED UNDER SECTION 9 (3)..
limit was 5000 only for 9(4)
Yes....
I know the section. Ca Rashmi Gandhi Mam posted just typical error.
I note this but she is not find that....
No worry ..Bare Bare Saharo me choti choti bate ho jate Hai.....
Sorry bro...
I'm not understanding....
bcoz, I don't know Hindi 😊😊😊
I was movie diolog...
it was movie diolog
.Rashmi Mam Know very well
.
Its a movie dialogue Raja that Small things happened in a big cities always....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details