RCM on GTA

Actually i didnt understand what you want to say above...

In case, I would like to pay GST @ 12% to take ITC from GTA payment; can I exempted from Rs.750 or Rs.1500 ?

Originally posted by : Raja

In case, I would like to pay GST @ 12% to take ITC from GTA payment; can I exempted from Rs.750 or Rs.1500 ?

- NO

 

But,

Why You will pay 12% Tax for GTA services.

 

Note : The 5% or 12% slab to GTA. Not for service receipients.

I will pay GST @ 12% for GTA, as per the Notification No: 20/2017 Central Tax (Rate); dated: 22.08.2017. Please explain me if any misunderstand

No need to pay as same is exempted.

Please explain me, how is exempted?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details