Prepareing a huf deed

I am a financial Advisor for LIC, now i am interested to form a HUF with my wife and two children, so pl guide me regarding the formation of deed, and how to put the capital from whom we have to take.
Replies (1)

HUF deed is available online,you just have to modify it according to your needs. With respect to capital contributions, members of HUF can gift cash & properties to HUF and the same is not taxable.

 

FORMAT OF HUF CREATION DEEDS

 

FORMAT-I

DECLARATION

 

I, ____________________________ son Of ___________________________________ Residing at ____________________________________________ aged ___Adult do hereby declare-

 

  1. That I am Karta of ____________________________________________

 

  1. That I received on behalf of the H U F gift of Rs. ___________ by way of CASH/CHEAUE from my FATHER ________________________________(name of relative of karta of HUF)   on  dt. _______________ this formed the corpus of the HUF.

 

  1. That the HUF at present is consisting of the followings members-

                                    

 

I)                   Shri _____________________, Adult, Residing at _________________

II)                 Smt. _____________________, Adult, Residing at _________________

III)              Kumari _________________-Minor, Residing at ___________________

 

  1. That the above statements are true to the best of my knowledge & belief. Declare this on _________________

 

WITNESS:                                                                              Signature

 

 

1. ————————————–

                                                                                  ————————————

2. ————————————–                                   (_____________________)

—————————————————————————————————-

—————————————————————————————————————-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FORMAT- II

[To be executed on Rs. 200 Stamp Paper in Maharashtra]

 DECLARATION OF GIFT MADE BY ________________________

TO THE HINDU UNDIVIDED FAMILY OF ___________________

I, _____________________________, residing at _______________________ ____________________________________________________________, do hereby declare and affirm as under:

1.       That out of natural love and affection borne by me towards the Hindu Undivided Family of ______________________________,  I have made a gift of Rs.______ (Rupees _________________ only) as per the following details:

 

By Cheque No.________, dated __________, drawn on Bank ____________________, ________________ Branch, in favour of ________________________ HUF.

2.       The above Gift has been duly accepted by ________________________,  as Karta of his Hindu Undivided Family and has been duly acknowledged hereunder.

 

3.       This Declaration of Gift is made to record the fact that I have made this Gift in favour of the Donee as above, who now has the absolute right, title and interest in the gifted amount.

 

Date: ___________, 200__                                 ___________________

 

                                                                        (Signature of the Donor)

 

 

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF GIFT

 I, ________________________, hereby acknowledge having received the above gift made to my Hindu Undivided Family by _________________________.

                                                                       

Date: ___________, 200__                                 ___________________

                                                                        (Signature of the Donee
                                                                        as Karta of his HUF)

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details