Preparation of c.a. final

Nurul Hoda Ansari (Jr. Executive (Finance) WBSEDCL)     31 August 2012

Nurul Hoda Ansari
Jr. Executive (Finance) WBSEDCL 
 4 likes  95 points

| My Other Post

Hi,  Friends,  I am a C.A. Final Student and my Exam are due in May, 2013,  Still i have not enrolled for any Coaching.   Since I dont get time to attend the Coaching Classess, I want ur Suggesstion is it Beneficial to buy Vedio Lectures DVD from Market,  Anyone of u have used that,  How is that. Please Reply Soon, with Detail Descripttion,  I am from Kolkata.

avater

CS Alok Mishra (Income Tax Practitioner)     31 August 2012

CS Alok Mishra
Income Tax Practitioner 
 44 likes  774 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Nurul, this is Alok, hope u know me coz m ur neibhour.

At first congratulations coz Ramesh told me that u got Rank in PCC.

Now reply to your question.:  If u can arrange DVD's from market ( not which are being sold) and study materials of concerned teachers then u need not to take tutions. Only thing u have to do that u have to attend all classes in ur home from those DVD's. But as u said that u dont have time then i think it will be very hard for u to be sincere in home regarding classes. If u ll take classess outside then there will be consistency of time and effort.

Now its on u to what to do. 

Always welcome for any query.....

1 Like
avater

Nurul Hoda Ansari (Jr. Executive (Finance) WBSEDCL)     01 September 2012

Nurul Hoda Ansari
 4 likes  95 points

Thanks a Ton Yaar,  Lets see what happen.? I try to arrange that at Home.  I am also looking for the DVD,s if i got that I will think about it.  Thanks again for giving your worthfull sugesstion.  You are always Welcome Dear.

1 Like
avater

CS Alok Mishra (Income Tax Practitioner)     01 September 2012

CS Alok Mishra
Income Tax Practitioner 
 44 likes  774 points

Oh common Nurul.

We all are friends and no need to give thanks.

Nawaz (CA Final)     01 September 2012

Nawaz
CA Final 
 8 likes  195 points

I suggest you to join classes because when you study at home there is no consistency. Problems will arise when you sit down to study (Like relations will come to your home, loude noises outside, home chores etc etc.) on the other hand if you take coaching there is some kind of compulsion to attend classes daily and to study at the very least because you have paid the money. I don't know about you (because you are a rank holder) but I am not able to study as I have thought. Anyways the choice is based on your skills and self confidence. If you are confident enough that you can manage on your own then go for DVD's but I do recommend joining classes for the subject which is of your least interest. 

(Studing in home with the help of DVD's and telling you from my own experiance)

1 Like
avater

Nurul Hoda Ansari (Jr. Executive (Finance) WBSEDCL)     03 September 2012

Nurul Hoda Ansari
 4 likes  95 points

Hi,  I am fully agreed with your Suggestion Dear, but now I am in Such a time of Problem I cant attend the classes even after being enrolled.  Last time for PCC I was just Enrolled for Two papers that Accounts and Cost & FM but I cound not attend Half of the Classes. I dont like to repeat this again.  I am very much Comfortable at my Home because I am all alone at Home and there is no disturbing things like relatives etc. So no need to worry about that.  So I request you Nawaz if you Realy could Help me I will be very thankful to you.  Please give me your Valuable Suggestion. You can Contact me @ +919831500499

Nawaz (CA Final)     04 September 2012

Nawaz
CA Final 
 8 likes  195 points

You can ask any further suggession on CCI itself, I do not like using cell phone even if it is for sugessions. If you need anything just sent me a message on CCI.

+ Its not safe to write you contact no. on websites, you could get spamed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here