Easy Office
LCI Learning

plzz help me out...

Page no : 2

sandeep kumar (audit manager) (42 Points)
Replied 01 December 2010

hey usha just do one thing just ask yourself whether u want to shatter dream of ur parents if ur heart n mind says yes than leav CA and if u wanted to make proud them than u have to stand up once again, gather all ur energy once again and put all ur efforts in this attempt with blessings of ur parents and u will see the drastic change in ur result

(Guest)

really i fell happy when people like this support each other and fell proud to be part of all this its so easy to help each other and i think very few places where people are always ready to help you , i think  usha u should be thankful that even u r part of such and so many are there to help u so why fell sad just think how many wishes    u have ..just do it u r best and dnt think abt what next just try with all u r energy and i m sure all are with u always

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)
Replied 01 December 2010

Dont think to leave the Course,

Just Bee Cool, and Think deeply to start study from begining, 

and while reading,

try to think more and more practical 

Especially Direct Taxation,

if u have any problem to understand the concepts then seek those firm where u can get the work of your Doubt related area

Try to remove all your weak point,

and see only your aim,

think those moments while you starting your course,

Think total positive...........

Victory Will Yours
With All My Best Wishes...............
TAke Care

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 01 December 2010

keep trying !

subramanya bhagirath k (articled clerk) (30 Points)
Replied 01 December 2010

dear sis,

i would like to introduce you to a person.... he. attempted 15 times from november 1997. atlast he qualified in november 2006. know wat.. he is leading CA in our city now.... it took me me more than five days to convince him for my articleship with him. yes...! he is our principal....  its ..true.. so.. the message i wanna convey is .. never fear for failure.. infact treat it like a boon for success... as i am doing now....

wish u all the very best for your future attempt..  you will definitely succeed this time....

your brother....

Shipra Gupta ( Final n Article Assistant)   (70 Points)
Replied 01 December 2010

"WHEN TIMES ARE HARD, N U R BLUE.

THINK OF THE OTHERS WORRYING TOO.

JUST BECAUSE UR TRIALS R MANY.

DON'T THINK OTHERS HAVEN'T ANY....."

SO DEAR LEAVE WORRIES, U STILL HAVE 5 MONTHS. 1 MONTH FOR TWO SUBJECTS (OR 1 SUB. IF U HAVE ONE GROUP) AND ONE COMPLETE MONTH FOR FINAL REVISION. JUST STICK TO TARGETS AND REMEMBER TWO THINGS:

1. BE PROUD OF URSELF THAT BECAUSE PRESTIGE OF ICAI IS NOT WITH NO. OF STUDENTS PASS, BUT WITH NO. OF STUDENTS FAILED. U R A GEM. ;-)

2. FIGHT FIGHT NEVER SURRENDER, CLEAR IN MAY OR WAIT FOR NOVEMBER.

WHERE THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY. AFTER NOVEMBER, AGAIN THERE IS MAY.

SO ALL THE BEST, AND DO CLEAR IN MAY 2011. 

Arniv Sharda (CA Final) (3006 Points)
Replied 01 December 2010

do not lose hope and just  follow your heart

one more thing

just leave everything and meditate for some time

this really works

Ravikishore (student) (408 Points)
Replied 01 December 2010

keep going never give up . 

Gokul Viswanath Shenoy (Company Secretary & Finance Manager)   (430 Points)
Replied 01 December 2010

leaving the course is easy..any body can suggest that easily...but i feel that u must chalkout a plan..stick on it n try to clear Final as early as possible..4 attempts r not that too much..u can go ahead..b optimistic..hv the desire in heart tht u need to pass..

(Guest)
Originally posted by : CA. Gaurav Sharma

Continuing CA is upto you. I have seen many people who have completed CA in 7-8 attempts also.

In my GMCS, I met with a guy who started CA after getting married.

Dear, once you complete CA, you will feel a lot elated. Keep the hard work going.

prashantkumar (CA final) (96 Points)
Replied 02 December 2010

HI
 I stright away wish u for d next attempt for positivly approch ur skills

" BEST OF LUCK"

gaurav puri (student) (53 Points)
Replied 02 December 2010

hi mine is also the same case it was my third attempt.....

can anyone pls tell me whether will i have to study new course now....

also pls guide me about the changes and how to cope with them

please guide

CA Abhishek Banka (Accounts & Finance Manager)   (108 Points)
Replied 02 December 2010

Hey u r not the only one appearing in 4th or 5th attempt.I m also in ur category.I have seen my seniors appearing more than that and passed,now doing good job.So do not loose the hope and get frustrated.prepare for next with equal enthu as u r appearing in u first term.Give ur best and prepare urself mentally,that is necessary.

Nitesh Mangal (CA-PCC Articale Assistant)   (269 Points)
Replied 02 December 2010

do good and find good

CS Executive Ankit Parikh (Sr. Associate) (284 Points)
Replied 03 December 2010

Hey Dear,

I can understand your situation. In life we come into that stage where we have to think about our bread and butter. Well I would suggest you should not quit this course. If you are getting some good job in CA firm then go for it but put your condition about study leaves. Consider you are in the race where you have 3 laps (Foundation / Inter / Final) to win the game.  So now for you its just little bit efforts are required to touch the finish line. I know it’s very difficult when you see all your friends already won and unfortunately you still hanging around. But trust me it’s a matter of time. If you can overcome by this difficult time…you can easily win the game. Remember your childhood story of tortoise and rabbit J

Please don’t consider your self that you are not capable, not hardworking, no luck, etc. I would not suggest studying from now …take some break from studies… feel your self better… go out its winter season enjoy the cold breeze in morning…. Listen music….check out your child hood photos again and get that big smile on your face….later start with the topics which you missed out or need some more time (but don’t give tooo much time on particular topic) and yeah at last don’t count attempts… let the CA institute count for you….Coz you have something else to remember which is very important for exams…!

All the best ... Study Smart not Hard !!

Cheers and Peace,

AnkiT

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: