Plz help frnds...

plz help frnds .. my final exams are on may15 and one of my frnd always rings me up in the evening to roam around for 45 minutes and I dnt lyk at all as its become a every day routine of his go outside.. and once I go out my mind gts littl divertd .. what to say to him as I thnk if I say no he will mind it and all.. once I tld him that we should nt gk regulrly thn he tld that he knws vry well hw mch I stdy .he meant to say that he knws very well that I dont stdy so he cll me up to go out... frnds plz help what shall I do to avoid.. so that my frndshp also does nt gts ruind..plz help...
Replies (1)

Don't worry so much....chillax... your main goal is to prepare for exams right.. Explain your goal to your friend. Whenever you go out with your friend, carry the book which you are reading... discuss the subject with your friend. Ask him to correct your mistakes whenever you are wrong. Invite your friend whenever your are reading and make him sit beside you .  take his help in your studies. Then he will realise how serious you are about studies and may stop disturbing you... all the best. yes

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details