pls solve it

Originally posted by : $ SANDEEP $

MOUNIKA,

 

PLEASE PROVE THAT 20% ON SALE MEANS 25% ON COST

 

 

just assume...sales be Rs. 100

 

then profit is 20% on sale..i.e Rs 20

 

Cost = Sale- profit= 100-20= 80

 

% profit on cost= (20/80)*100 = 25%

Originally posted by : SANISH.KS

I am Sanish from Cochin. I have a doubt regarding service tax interest. I cannot deposit service tax on due date (5th Day).If I deposit on 15th day, from which date I should pay interest? Is it 1st day of the month or after due date(5th day). And what is the interest rate of Service Tax. My service tax labour for May is Rs.150000/- How much amount should I pay if I deposit on 15.06.2011.Please reply to my query... please very urgent. My mail id : Sanish.ks @ sify.com


 

As per Sec 75 Interest is levied at 1.5% per month or part of the month 

Rs.150000+2250(150000*1.5%)

Toal = 152250.00

Wo samjh gaya. . . . . Ab bas bhi karo

sale = 267500

ok poonam thanks i got it nd i want no more same ans............enough

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details