Easy Office
LCI Learning

Please help me for saving my life and career

Page no : 2

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.) (1407 Points)
Replied 21 October 2011

Gurpreet 
Dont be Depress and dont feel about the result 

I think maximum time you are thinking about result only 
just be relax and Cool 

And make your study With Flow

i mean

having uneffected with fear of result and do study regularly ...

First of all

get rid of all negative thought and forgot the Past 

And start new begining ..............
be hopefull ...........

Try to read some motivational books 
Just Like - 

Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do

It will emprove your hope and positiveness

All the Best ........

1 Like

sivaram (Asst Mgr-Taxation) (6918 Points)
Replied 21 October 2011

Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do-Robert Schuller Wordings are apt 

CMA Ankur Pandey (Govt.Job) (4401 Points)
Replied 21 October 2011

Hi Gurpreet,
i want to share one book with u ,which will be helpful to u in this phase of life...just read few pages of it...u will start feeling better...

Click Here to Download

Name of book is "Love Yourself Into Life"

Mansi (CA (Final), B.com) (939 Points)
Replied 21 October 2011

Blelive in God and do your exams again and forget all this things just do your best ...... God With You ... Dont take tension ... clear ho jaega.... My Best Wishes are with you ..... and  Cool mind se exams dena otherwise u will forget at tht tym of exams..... be cool and do your best..... tc

yog12345678910111214 (article) (99 Points)
Replied 21 October 2011

M/s Gurpreet

Only I Say u Pls Now  time U have Need A Break . Because Aaj Nahi tho Kal U Bacome CA. I think U have in Mind I  want  quickly passed my exam . But  Now time U WILL PROPER TIME IN RELAX. K .............NEED TO THINK IT SUGGESTATION. K............

CA Rishabh Lodha (Chartered Accountant - Business Analyst)   (537 Points)
Replied 21 October 2011

Be Honest to urself...u do the best and God will do the rest!!!!...remeber there are 1000 resons for failure but there is only 1 reason for Success and that is sheer hard work and deadly passion to achieve what u desire.....take care n god bless u.

(Guest)
dear gurpreet, you must have heard "I have failed 99 times, got success in 100th time" by Albert Einstien,  One depressed person was standing faced towards the ocean, crying that "meri duniya yahi pe khatam hogayi"  Someone asked him to turn around and asked to look at the kanyakumari temple, and said "Dekho, tumhari duniya yahi se shuru ho sakthi hein" Ask a question to yourself, are you enjoying CA, is it really exites you,  If answer is yes, tho tum apne dar ko zidd mein badlo, apne haar ko jeet mein badlo, Apne zid ko kaam me dikhao.. Take some experts helps, find out where you are going wrong, find out where you need to put extra efforts,  Zindagi mushkil zaroor hein,Lekin naa mumkin bhi nahin hein.. If answer is not, if you want to do CA because of all other reasons,  behtar yahi hein, tum apna raah badlo, shayad tumhari raastha alag hein, aur manzil kuch aur hein, What all we can do is, we can suggest you,  Tumhe kya haasil karna hein, wo tho tumhare haath mein hein... Cheer up, face towards the sun, take a deep breath, get the energy,  say it yourself "I am the best"  the world is beautiful, make it yours...  wo jeet bhi koi jeet hein, jo haar ke naa milaa ho..... hein na... ALL THE BEST..
1 Like

Angsuman Bora (Final Student/ CWA) (105 Points)
Replied 21 October 2011

Thank you Sourav dada

SATENDER SINGH YADAV (CA ARTICLE) (58 Points)
Replied 21 October 2011

dear gurpreet, as you had 5 attempts that means u have enough experience about exams. so dont be depressed. get your basics strong for the exams and please dont worry we cant control each and every aspect of the life simultaneously. just prioritise things in your life and act accordingly. do only what that moment requires. and dont give up CA do it even it needs 1000 attempts. keep the fire in yourheart burning and add the two letters before your word. bye
1 Like

CA ASHISH BANSAL (M.COM (F & T) , ACA) (69 Points)
Replied 21 October 2011

hei..gurpreet ji....u r doing a proffessional course CA and for passing this course i think according to my experience a student need three things..."LITTLE BIT OF HARD WORK + LUCK + CONFIDENSE" if u dont posses any one of them its very difficult to clear CA....Dont loose confidence and make urself strong...I think u r suffering from fobio that u cant pass CA ....its very difficult..wagera  wagera.....as u said u have given 5 attempts....give ur best effort and leave rest on god when the time will be ripe u will definately clear....u have quality of CA thats why u cleared CA inter and now u r in Final...it is just matter of time...

I can only say "KHUD KO KAR BULAND ITNA KI KUDAA BHI PUCHAI BATA TERI RAJA KYA HAI"

BEST OF LUCK...GET WELL SOON.....MAKE YOURSELF STRONG AND CRACK CA......

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE IN LIFE

IMPOSSIBLE =  I   M     POSSIBLE.......

ANOOP (student) (428 Points)
Replied 21 October 2011

HEHE 

KYA SIS 5 ATTEMPT ME HI HAAR MAAN GAYI AAP, MERA TOH YEH 6TH ATTEMPT HAI AUR MAIN AUR 10 ATTEMPT LE SAKTA  HOON PAR JAB TAK PAAS NAHI KARUNGA I WONT LEAVE....

DURING EXAM TIME U GET VIRAL FEVER THAT MAY BE BECAUSE U WOULD BE NERVOUS, 

ZINDAGI SE BADA KUCH NAHI AUR JIS DIN CA KE CHALTE LIFE SE COMPROMISE KARNA PADA US DIN ITS BETTER TO LEAVE COURSE, LOOK AT UR SELF U ARE A FINAL STUDENT THAT TO EXEMPTION IN ONE SUBJECT MY GOODNESS

MUJHE TOH YEH ICAI WALE 40 SE UPAR DENE ME AISE KARTE HAIN JAISE MAINE UNSE CHAIRMAIN KI KURSI MAANG LI HO

FAIL DEKH DEKH KAR MAIN AB USED TO HO GAYA PHIR BHI I DONT REGRET AND DON COMPROMISE WITH ANY ENJOYMENT OF MY LIFE AS I ALWAYS BELEIVED NO ONE KNOWS WHEN U WILL GET UR FINAL TICKET TO HEAVEN

BECAUSE CA IS GREAT IT GIVES ATTEMPTS BUT THIS LIFE U KNOW DOES NOT HAVE ATTEMPTS IT ONLY GIVES ONE ATTEMPT...

NOW ITS UPTO U TO  WHAT U DO IN THIS ATTEMPT OF LIFE, U WANT TO KEEP GETTING NERVOUS BECAUSE OF CA OR GET RELAXED AND ENJOY EVERY MOMENT OF UR LIFE

AGAR AAP MERI BAAT SAMAJH GAYIN TOH KASAM SE U WILL BE THE HAPPIEST PERSON EVEN IN THIS CRUCIAL TIME PROVIDED U SHOULD STOP COMPARING URSELF WITH OTHER....THIS IS BIGGEST DESEASE ONE CAN HAVE.....

4 Like

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 21 October 2011

Dear ... everyone is saying right. But my opinion differs from others.........

if u dont feel it r8 ..then even its fyn. And just follow ur heart.

U already told that u had viral fever+ doing job. So obviously ur efforts were already vanished.

meri tumhare liye ye hi advise hai ki apni exemption ke liye rona band karo .... ki this is my last time to seize my exemption....bcz na chahte hue bhi u r making urself more tense.

I am advising u ki apna ye attempt  mat do.

I know ki isse u hav to prepare for one subject more. But dear ....U  are unsuccessful in ur life at everwhere like in proffession and personal life at present. Sourav da ne studies apni marzi ke liye chodi .... so unke mind pe koi stress nahi tha.When u lose .....sabse pehle chij confidence ki watt lag jati h ...jo aata bhi hoga uspe bhi doubt hone lagta h CAN I DO IT ????

U r a loser right now in ur eyes. Or agar ye attempt diya bhi to ....U will still be in doubt ki mera ye exam aisa nahi gaya ....ye nahi kiya wo nahi kiya. And ur results will again be negetive .Sorry to say this ...aisa bolna nahi chahiye ... and infact I can never wish for some1 like this.

But dear ...ye sach baat h final ke liye u need rest. U just concentrate on ur May exam. And yes usse pehle ye may ka paper u can take as a test. U need time to build up ur hopes and confidence and also need to balace ur proffessional life. And I dont think ki ye itni jaldi possible h ...u need 6 months more.

And as per ur habit not to read  before results shows that u r either too much overconfident or too much in fear ...that u wont succeed and make urself pretend ki yar is baar to chance lag hi jayega ...atleast 40 % to aa hi jayenge...

U hav wrote ur msg in hindi ...It shows that u r either hindi student or not too much confident upon ur english skills.

1 Like

Replied 21 October 2011

Hey dear M attaching a link of my article . Read it may be useful to u .....

/articles/why-we-fail-again-and-again-8174.asp

Replied 21 October 2011

U need to improve ur study style as well .......

may be this page will also be useful to u . MY dil se series was loved by all ..... even my frns n my brother too.angel

so surely go through this link ........

My all old wrk ...:)

sumit (cpt student) (154 Points)
Replied 21 October 2011

ji aap yog karna suru kar dijiye jisse aapka sara bimari thik ho jayega aur ha yog se sirf bimari hi nahi aapka internal confidense bhi badta hai ,mind cool rahta hai,iq level badta hai ,jisse aap apna padai me bhi ache se consentrate kar payenge

padne se pahle aap ye jarur sochna ki koi agar 1st aata hai to vo bhi vahi kapda,paani,khana,khata hai jo aap bhi khate hai to aap kiu nahi 1st aa sakte

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: