Easy Office
LCI Learning

Please help me for saving my life and career

Page no : 3

chandar (Deputy Manager-Accounts)   (296 Points)
Replied 21 October 2011

Dear Gurpreet,

Be a brave girl.. Everybody really can advise u but the one who has lived with that he can understand u better.. I am also in that list.. but remember only u r the one who can have power in u. At bad time u shuld see ur mates where they r??? u have to reach thr at any cost. I have seen a person who was not able to write with her own hands ata time but she got confidence in herself and got a rank... Difficulties are there with everyone but one shoul come over it to face that.... You shuld sahke hand with your difficulties and challenge it that come in any possible size in my way and i will see that for how long do u stand in front of my willpower.

Best of luck.....Dont worry ...Our wishes are wd u.

Vicky Singh (CA) (68 Points)
Replied 21 October 2011

Hey Gurpreet....u know all answers of all ur questions....just read what u have written  in "about me" section of ur caclubindia profile....and have faith in ur words...& samjhdar ko ishara kaafi h...financial problems to aati jaati hai ...kuch din aur reh jayengi...concentrate on studies....once u become ca then u can earn anything in this world...afterall u are in CA final which not the small thing....is bar nhi to next time ho jaogi pass....but iss baar exam jaroor dena waheguru ka naam lekar...Mantra for life

1. Health

2. Knowledge

3. Wealth 

aur jab CA ban jao to mujhe jaroor batana..Sat Shri Akaal 

mayank agarwal (CA fianlist BCOM(H) CS student )   (577 Points)
Replied 21 October 2011

भाग्य से अधिक और समय से पहले कुछ भी प्राप्त नहीं होता है | पर हमें निरंतर प्रयासरत रहना चाहिए क्योंकि पुरुषार्थ से हम अपने भाग्य को भी बदल सकते हैं |
हमें हमेशा उस चींटी से सबक लेना चाहिए जो सैंकड़ो बार गिरने के बावजूद भी प्रयास नहीं छोडती है और आखिरी में अपने लक्ष्य की प्राप्ति करती है.
मेरी तरफ से आगामी परीक्षाओं के लिए शुभ कामनाएं
इश्वर आपका कल्याण करे  :-)

CA Nikhil Jhanwar (CA,CS) (4447 Points)
Replied 21 October 2011

We can understand the situation which you are experincing at the moment. But all I can say it is a part of our life and we have to emerge as a winner in every situtation. Exams like CA Final needs a full-fledged preparation and You should not appear in it until and unless You are fully prepared to the extent of passing it. You should continue your job and leave this attempt of CA outrighly. Because there is no benefit in taking experience of being failed. You and your conscience better know this. After having a gap and full preparation of CA final then you can appear for it. preferably one group at a time.

Hope for the best, work for the best and expect for the best.

Wish U all the best for your bestest future aheaad................. 

Regards,

Nikhil Jhanwar

+8860876960

Gurpreetkaur (article) (110 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

Thanks to all my frnds for reply me. i really need frnds and motivation from frnds bcoz due to failure, my frnds doesnt help me so plz all of you must stay wid me everytime for making me happy and successful in  exams and life. hope u should send me more replies for making me motivated. and plz if sm body can do a favour plz try to find out a soucre of income from internet or any other house work or part time work bcz my manger say me for resignation. i need money also for continue my studies and also for my family. so plz if some body can do sm thng plz favour for me.

Thanks

Gurpreet kaur

2 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

I have had friends who have gone through this. I can relate to what you are feeling.

Here, at this point of time, i'll give only practical advice.

From your words I can easily sense that you are mentally stressed out. DON'T Give this attempt. Am cent % sure that it'll only add to your current worries. leave everything and give utmost importance to your health only...both phisical and mental.

After you feel well, catch a friend who is in Final and practice with him/her. dat way you'll escape the boredom that comes with doing this 5th time. and also you'll be more clear in whatever you do...

Believe my friend... BELIEVE...!!! We are with you.

This is some short term advice to tackle your current problems and sunken spirits... HAKUNA MATATA !!!

3 Like

satish r (student) (91 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my carrer,

I've lost almost 300 games,

26times i've been trusted to make the game -winning shot and missed.

I've failed over and over and over again in my life.

And that is why i Succeed.!!!!

*****   Michael Jordan. ****

The History of men are History of a few people who had faith in themselves, this faith calls out the divinity within. - Swami Vivekananda.

1 Like

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

@ Resham : Thanks for the spirited reply Dear Lioness Queen. smiley( Anyone who has watched 'Lion King' will understand this).

'' DON'T Give this attempt.''  Think seriously about it, Dear Gurpreet. It's a good practical suggestion, may be a necessary one.

...............................................................................................................................................

" plz if sm body can do a favour plz try to find out a soucre of income from internet or any other house work or part time work"

I'd first like to draw the kind attention of CCI Admin and request them to have a deep look into the matter. May be, her knowledge can be utilised somehow .

But before anyone can do anything for you, Dear Gurpreet, you have to share your Contact No. and email ID with us. Otherwise, we won't be able to reach you.

4 Like

Pradip Narsingani (Income Tax & GST Consultant/ CA-Final)   (572 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

Originally posted by : VISHAL RANA, AMFI,CA,CS FINAL,

FORGIVES ALL PREVIOUS HAPPENINGS.....YOU HAVE NEW LIFE TODAY.....BECAUSE EVERY SUCCESSFUL HAS PAINFUL STORY

radhika (CA FINAL ) (223 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

Dont get nervous or depressed, CA me bahuth kam aise students hote hai jo 1st attempt may apne exam clear karte hai. This is very common in our profession. You have to make yourself strong enough to face the hurdles which you are going to face in our profession after becoming CA. We are already destined to become something. so my dear, have firm belief in God and keep moving forward, think positively that you are not the only one student but there are many students who are undergoing the same situation like you including me. Trust me, God is with us, he will help us for the sure. Just come out of all negative thoughts, world is not going to end if we are giving 1 more attempt in our exam. Be calm, have strong will power, leave the rest to God.

1 Like

CA Rahul Khivansara (Chartard Accountant) (29 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

Just look in your query. You mentioned all things which happens to you. Its shows that the focus is on all bad things that happened to you and as per law of atraction you are atrct more bad things.

Now do one thing focus on what you want. Go in dhyan mudra and then see in your mind that you have cleared CA exam. Do this for at least 5 time in a day for 5 minutes at a time..

You will succed definately . I did it and now I am CA

Wish u all the best

1 Like

vineet (Chartered Accountant) (34 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

study continously,, forget all things,, only concentrated study will save you,, never stop, forget your pains, ignore all pains whether mental or physical then god will take your side, take it as a do or die situation,, never leave doing studies.. and give your exams with a thinking that no body can fail you.....during examination revise all sllb,,,

1 Like

CA. Nuba Subzwari (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (501 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

The only thing wat i can tell u is"Have faith in Yourself n God"......
Sab kuchh achchha hoga.........
Saare questions atttend karna......darna bilkul mat.......
Question paper milne se pehle Mom Dad ko yaad krna......
Sab ACHCHHA hoga......
i.A.

CS RAJESH C.CHOUDHARY (ASSISTANT MANAGER) (14607 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

I will say only one workd to you 

You can do it.yes

tarun (ca final student) (38 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

can any one tell me the following queries of mine:-) 
1) what is the diff. b/w cerifying authority & certification authority?

2)Discuss the policies & controls that any financial institution needs to consider when utilizing public key infrastructure?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: