Easy Office
LCI Learning

Please help me for saving my life and career

Page no : 5

Kamal Kishor Sharma (Student) (27 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

hi gurupreet kour ji

baki sb chhodo aur pehle ye batao ki ab apki tabiyat kaisi hai kyoki vo sabse jyada jaruri hai vo kehate hai na ki - pehla sukh nirogi kaya- agar apki tabiyat kharab hai to life ka 50% maza to vaise hi chala to sabse pehle ye tensen vensen ka kam chhodo aur tabiyat par dhyan do kuch juice vuice lussy vassy dudh dahi le kar fit ho jao baki duniyadari aise hi chalti rahegi

ab rahi padai ki baat to bina unsucess ke to sucess ka maza hi nahi hai

or rahi job ki baat kam me dil lagta hai to karo nahi to chhod do baad me positive energy le kar dil lagakar pado agar uske baad bhi unsucess hath lage to kam se kam apne dil se to ye awaz ayegi na nahi yaar apne ne to jam kar taiyaari ki thi lekin ab to apni kismat hi apna sath nahi de rahi hai

aur sucess ho jao to aur badiya ek sucess sari unsucess ko dho degi

2 Like

goluji (CA FINAL CS FINAL LLB student)   (79 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

Really itz an very glad to say that CA CLUBINDIA FAMILY is consisting of such a caring and loving members that m feeling proud to be with all members via this medium...Even M also so much motivated by the courage that all members r showering...I want to acknowledge the contribution of all members because it has benefitted to many students like us who hav faced failures frequently...

Last and not least one request that ALWAYS KEEP ON SUCH LOVE AND AFFECTION AND CARE towards juniours..WE NEED IT>>>>THANKS A LOT 

1 Like

CA Tushar (Accounts Officer) (49 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

This is my first post at CCI !!

Koyi khta hai psychiatrist ke paas jaoo.

Koyi khta hai aapko fobio ho gyaa hai.

Me puchta hu ki kyaa aap logo ko ‘kasi ya jukam’ ho jata hai to kya aap log cancer ka treatement lene dector ke pass jate ho.

Aap log kyaa dector ho kyaa ?? I don’t understand that why we give irrelevant advice.

Are koyi toda depress huaa hai to tumhe moka mill gyaa kuch be bolne ka ?? I am disagree with this type of advice.

App log advice ka matlab shmgte ho ya nhi…. Toda soch samaj ki advice do yaar !!

Koyi khta hai CA chod do, koyi khta hai CA mat chodo.

Koyi khta hai job mat chodna, to koyi khta hai ki job chod do.

Koyi khta hai tour per jaoo. Koyi khta hai CCI account delet kar do.

Koyi khta hai yoga khro !

I am agree with sanjay sir thinking.

App decide karo ki aap life mai chahti kya ho. apne per vishwas to kerke deko. Be Honest to urself.

2 Like

Pandiri Ramu (Business Analyst) (613 Points)
Replied 23 October 2011

Do as much as you can and leave the results. God will take care everything. Be Positive and work hard.

CA Manoj G. Barvadiya (Profession) (30 Points)
Replied 23 October 2011

Hi...Gurpreet...

All i can say is ... when u appeared for the 5th attempt despite of being unsucessful in previous attempts .....that by itself speaks a lot.... my dear friend.......appearing for 5 attempts requires a courage.... which u have...and it is the trust on Yourself and God that is enabling u to go on... ....and remember God has some fantastic ideas....  

Please have a look at the attached file.... it would really help and inspire u...

Wish u all the best for your exams and rock ur papers.... 

Attached File : 126781 855127 attitude.ppt downloaded: 97 times

Gurpreetkaur (article) (110 Points)
Replied 23 October 2011

first of all thanks to all of u my dear frnds for repling me. i m really depressed frm my life bcz everythng is going wrong with me and unfavourable. i dnt knw why? meri kismat kharab ho gae hey ya mujme kuch problem hey. my email id is gurpreetkaur9 @ indiatimes.com plz send me reply so that i can make my life happy and my destiny favourable fr me.

Thanks 

Gurpreet kaur

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 23 October 2011

Gurpreet Ji,

Depressed hone se kuch nahi hoga. Kismat ko dosh dene se bhi kuch nahi hoga apni kismat hum khud banate hai. Sabse pahle apni soch ko positive kijiye. Mai 1 baat bahut manta hu ki hum jaisa sochte hai waise hi ban jate hai. Jo hamesha negetive sochte hai unke saath negetive hi hota hai. Aap postive rahiye dekhiye sab positive aur achha hoga. Dont count the problems but count the oppurutinites which is presented to you. We all face so many problems in life but we ourself have to fight it out with the support of our near and dear ones. Sabse pahle aap apni problems count karna band kare aise aap aur bhi negetive ho jaoge. Only think how satisfying life will be when you overcome these obstacles. 

So please think positive and be happy. Just see around yourself and you wil find many a reason to be happy. Dont neglect them just for some problems. Stay happy, think positive and give your exams with a happy heart. I am sure good times is not very far.

Regards.

3 Like

ankita parekh (article) (34 Points)
Replied 23 October 2011

HEY DEAR Y R U WORRYING SOOOOO MUCH.

NOT ONLY U BUT THERE R MANY STUDENTS WHO R FACING WITH SUCH A PROBLEM.

THE ONLY THING IS THAT U R SHARING WITH US BUT MANY  DO NOT SHARE.

SO DONT WORRY YAARRRR

HAVE FAITH

OUR WISHES WITH U. AFTERALL ITS ALL ON U . SO HO SAKE UTNA STUDY KARO & REST ALL ON FAITH.

SUCCESS DONOT COME LIKE WINDFALL, IT COMES BY BURNING THE MIDNIGHT OIL

SO BEST OF LUCK.

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 23 October 2011

होंगे कामयाब

होंगे कामयाब
होंगे कामयाब
हम होंगे कामयाब एक दिन
मन में है विश्वास, पूरा है विश्वास
हम होंगे कामयाब एक दिन

Honge kaamyaab, honge kaamyaab

hum honge kaamyaab ek din

ho ho mann main hai vishwas

poora hai vishwas

hum honge kaamyaab ek din.

3 Like

anant (article) (27 Points)
Replied 23 October 2011

i m also a student of ca final. just read  and read ..............be sure u  have mock revisions of specially tax papers. read mics from pratice manual only .........its sufficient.  try in exams to appear about 85 marks paper..........

Ajay Sharma (G.M.ACCOUNTS) (26 Points)
Replied 24 October 2011

I am just like ur father nd wil advice u 2 plz do some meditaion n yoga also.It will keep ur body nd soul perfect.Further it will give u mental-peace nd strength.God bless u beti.

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 24 October 2011

1 Like

Suru Venkateswarlu (CA Practice ) (59 Points)
Replied 24 October 2011

Keep confidence in you, donot wait for the result. Read in a positive mood that u r going to clear the exam.

Start reading from zero, donot read old notes if u have prepared any, just start afresh reading from recommended text books.

Dont leave any chpter untouched, prepare to atempt 100 marks.

I am sure u are going to pass this time, i wish u all the best.. waiting to hear a good nes from you.

Shyam (service) (31 Points)
Replied 27 October 2011

Dear Friend, Please do not upset and go through the RTP & your notes for the examination. One more thing accumulate your self because nobody can help you just we can give suggestion. So 1.forget every thing 2.have confident 3.start be-leave in yourself 4.go for the examination 5. god is there to help you Best of Luck............

ANITA MULE (FINANCE MANAGER) (51 Points)
Replied 30 October 2011

Hi...

It seems u take lots of tension during exams.. Pls stop that first & relax urself... Then only u can prepare for exams & recall what u have read.. And see CA is not life... Life main aur bhi bahut aise problems ayenge, where u have to be more strong.. There are many CA's who have cleared their CA in 4-5th attempt. So u should try without losing ur mental balance.. U will defenitely clear...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: