Easy Office
LCI Learning

Please help me for saving my life and career

Page no : 4

Navin (Assistant Manager) (21 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

i think you can give ur best bse last exam he na .

so go and give ur best .god will definatly help you

and final exam me jo taiyari kam karta he , uska luck jyada sath deta he 

best of luck.

sahiba (-) (28 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

hey gurprit,realy sad 2 hear ur story..but don wry,try hardr. jus cut urself o/of d wrld n keep stdng.trst bgwan g n urslf.all d bst..wud luv 2 read ur article of sucess..
n yes! listen 2 CA aNthem..u'l b motivated more
yes

Ritesh Indian Son[CMA*CS*CA] (" Simple Living High Thinking ")   (4117 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

Left everything inc. dis attmpt dear...just enjoy that thing which make u happy dear.......listen soft music n do yoga...it will definately cool our mind dear..hv. faith in u n God.....talk with ur parents about ur prbs....just listen 2 ur heart n say all is well.....it works 4 me n i hope it will work 4 u 2...If someone negative comment or negative attitude is main worries then just take those thing as a positive dear............Do make notes it will help u...n revise again n again....just remember dear...Failure is the First step of getting Success.....

Be happy dear...Life is an Immortal gift by God...respect it...

Best of Luck ~ Future CA. Gurprit...:)

Amit Jain (Proprietor) (290 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

Gurpreet I cleared in 7 attemps..I have friends who cleared 1 group in 1st attempt and took 5 attempts to clear 2 group. Please do not get depressed. Analyse ur writng strategy and study analysis. Most of the time, its is the fault of our strategy and we keep repeating the same mistake. Take a help of a fren who can check ur answers and writing style.

sridevi (CA PCC,CS Executive) (67 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

Hey gupreet analyse yourself where u go wrong and think wisely to solve the errors u committed before during exams.Dont be panic.Be confident.Think Positive.Whatever happens life has to go on. Forget the past that happened in your life.Start the day with new enthusiasm.Faith in God and put your efforts.You will sure clear in this time.All the best.Victory will be yours.Go ahead.

Subramanian (COMMERCIAL MANAGER) (31 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

hi,  I suggest the following steps.

at first you have to get rid of the  fear of exams,

so you are not confident enough and you are falling sick and that give you negative results.

Target one task at a time.  Dont think of  8 papers at a time. Try to revise one by one.  So that   you will not feel that the the TASK is bigger.

Eat healthy food, Dont worry about this too much .... heaven will not fall down......!!

Be friend only with people who have positive attitude   and motivate you.

Best  of Luck.

Because you are carryingout a bigger exam than CA   which is called LIFE.  ( which can extend till  100 years ......  not short term like CA)

Regards

Subbu

1 Like

Harsimran Singh (Student) (204 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

I dont know about u gurpreet but all these wonderful people here made my day.

Carpe Diem n Hakuna Matata.....those r precious words nd makes me smile everyday.

Can't you see that how many responses you get on a single article...............this shows that how many of us understands your situation.

I know there is nothing you can do without money................but self confident and self respect can't be bought by money.

You have completed your training so you must get a job somewhere.

The problem is you don't know your potential

Yes the words are YOUR POTENTIAL.......you don't need a degree to be a ca inside..................or i can say confident inside..................feel what u learn during training and study...............do any job you want...............you need to be a chartered accountant then institute will gave you a degree

I know its too much you had already all those motivational words...........................but if we are living this life why not live it in full potential

And you are a bit lazy or can say off track...............you need to focus n made short term goals

Plan you goals and then stick to the plan.................the simpler it sounds the harder it is to do.

Have a nice life.

Adios

2 Like

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

@ gurpreet ............

Go to jobs section in cci ..u will get enormous option . And about online jobs sry no clue regarding that.

but still I wil advise u to stay with ur firm and ask some more time almost a month, atleast to proove ur abilities.

Searching a new job is like starting a new journey ......who knows it will be good or not ?

IT will take time and patience to deal with. So if u really wanna move on then first consider all aspects regarding ur decision......

And about ur frns ....I dont know about it !!! every second person complaint about the same problem. Friends are not supportive in my office and all ...........

So dear it takes time to understand every1. """"""Jo aap apne bare me sochte ho wahi dusre sochte h""""

U think u hav lost everything. And ur frns make u realise this fact every time.So just take it easily. Let them be happy . Just think in ur mind that I havn't given my best yet. And I will surely succeed next time. U can make many ol frns here or on Fb or any other club........

There r so much supporters everywhere.

U can even try out giving coaching in Ajay jain or  many more ......

U can give coachings to CPT and PCC. This way u will be happy

1. U will also deal with same kind of person  like u ....But now u will behave as a teacher.  Above all, u will be finding a sol for urself

2. U will get ur basic fundas really crystal clear.

3. U can get good money as well as good notes.

wish u luck angel

1 Like

hema naga sairam (student) (57 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

dont worry all d best

Subhashchandra G.Barad (Sr.Executive (Fin.& Admn))   (23 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

DEAR GURPREET,,

YOU MUST HAVE SEEN THE FLYING BIRDS. THEY FLY BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY CAN FLY.

YOU MAY ALSO THINK ACCORDINGLY.

DO NOT GIVE UP YOURSELF.

WOH SUBHAH KABHI TO AAYEGI.

WITH WARM REGARDS

SUBHASH BARAD

Jagjeet singh sahney (CA) (70 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

Success Is Waiting To Happen

“When we see someone successful, we say that he just got lucky.
‘He must have been at the right place at the right time.’
People only see one side of the picture. People don’t see the failures.

If you study history, you will find that -
All stories of success are also stories of great failures.
So if you are failing; Remember, 
success is waiting to happen.”

Victor (CA IPCC/CWA INTER/CS EXECUTIVE/MBA(Finance))   (339 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

All the best... NEVER GIVE UP.

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

I Alwaye remember this song in my life.....

Duniya Mein Kitna Gham Hain

Mera Gham Kitna Kaam Hain

Logo Ka Gham Dekha To

Apna gham bhool gyaa !!!

2 Like

Krish (CA Final ) (3331 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

Dear Sister, u have already got lot of suggestions and motivations, if i will say something then it will be mere formality, but one thing i can do for u. I will pray for you from God. Give ur exam with positive attitude, You will definately succeed this time. Aur tension nhi lena, sab achha hoga.

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 22 October 2011

Hey Gurpreet,

Just look at he overwhelming support and response for you. Just see how many of us are with you. Just look at the support that you have. This support should be ample reason for you to cheer up and feel confident. Just give your best we all are with you, we all are their to help you in any manner that we can. You are now a part of a great family. A family which will be always wth you through your thick and thin.

Now cheer up and give your best. God Bless You.

Regards.

6 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: