Please console me.......

Go green (ICAI) (666 Points)

05 January 2012  

Hello everyone. Please take your time to read the following.

I have written and cleared my CPT in June, 2009 i.e., immediately after my 10+2 in March, 2009. Then I have written my IPCC Group 1 in May, 2010.  Then I started my Articleship in August, 2010 (after the IPCC results are declared). Again in November, 2010, I have written my IPCC Group 2 and cleared. Then recently(November, 2011) I have registered for B.com (A & F) with IGNOU (though MOU with ICAI). I am eligible to write my B.com exams in December, 2012. 

During all these days i.e., after completing my 10+2 till now, I have delgated my time only for studies and Articleship. I mean I never had an enjoyable time during these days. Now, when I speak with my friends who are doing only B.com and when they say that they are enjoying like anything by bunking colleges, going to movies, hanging out with friends, Saturday night pubs, etc,  I really get very sad.

I regret myself for starting my Chartered Accountancy immediately after 10+2 instead of after B.com. This is the biggest mistake in my life since I can never enjoy like them i.e., by bunking colleges, going to movies, hanging out with friends, Saturday night pubs, etc and college days will never come back again in my life.

Now I am in a feeling that I am the most unfortunate and unluckiest person in the world since I lost the most exciting periods of one' life i.e., college days. And day by day I am getting more depressed because of this feeling. 

Can anyone please help me? I am in the most worst phases of my life.