physically handicapped assesse

I am govt. servant
can I claim T.A as well as stardard deduction I.e. total 78400
Replies (8)

You can claim travel allowance but what includes 78400??

TA of 38400 n standard decduction of 40000 both can be claimed

You can claim either 80DD, 80DDB or 80U.

Depending on disease.

yes,both can be claimed
pl. let me know the section where it is mentioned in I.T. Act. pl. send me the copy of sec. of I.T. act as I required to show to my office.
my WhatsApp no. 9657674691
thanks
Originally posted by : Shailu Naik
pl. let me know the section where it is mentioned in I.T. Act. pl. send me the copy of sec. of I.T. act as I required to show to my office.my WhatsApp no. 9657674691 thanks

mail me at ruchasom @ gmail.com

Will provide all details

after introduction of standard deduction of 40,000 transport allowance and medical allowance cannot be claimed by the assessee

But above question is for FY 2017-18

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details