Passing criterion

Hello,

 I am planning to appear for the IPCC May, 2015 examination. I will be opting for Group-I because it will not be possible for me to appear for both the groups due to my job schedule.

 I had a query related to the passing criterion. If I clear my Group-I in May, 2015, and if I appear for Group-II anytime later, what will be the passing score required for Group-II? Then for Group-II, will I have to score 50 marks in each subject or 40 marks in each subject? I know, the aggregation should mount to 50%, but after passing Group-I, in the next attempt what will be the passing score required for each subject in Group-II?

Regards,

Siddharth Birje

(Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator, Cisco Certified Network Associate, SAP Certified Application Associate)

Replies (1)
40 marks in each subject of 2nd group and agreegate 50%.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details