Part time cop and registration of firm name

I am a Chartered Accountant working in Industry Full time. Now I want to apply for Part Time COP. My query is whether any kind of Permission letter from current Employer is required to be submitted while applying for Part Time COP. 

Also can I apply and Register my Firm Name with ICAI.

Replies (3)
It is as per your contract with employer, u need to take permission or not.

Thank you Ankita. But any documentation regarding that needs to be submitted in ICAI or should I only submit Form 6

U GET REPLY FOR THIS?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details