Overcoming difficulties in ipcc

Well, My story goes like this. I have appeared for may 2014 exams for a single group. And now when the results came I got 187. It is all due to my poor planning also. Now I am planning for giving both groups in nov. 14. So, what should I have to do such as to atleast pass both group in nov. 14.

 

P.S. : I have deactivated my social media accounts for 3 months. And preparation for the subjects is like this:

Accounts, Law, Cost FM, Direct tax - Just revising.

Audit - Refering Surbhi Bansal ma'am note for the co. audit and special audit sections. For first four chapters I referred some notes from CAclues website. Stuck in verfication and vouching. (Please help me regarding this)

IT&SM - For SM, I have referred E-lectures from student lms.icai.org. And for IT, GNT fast track study notes.

Adv. A/c - Referring studentlms.icai.org lectures for the same.

Indirect tax - Made notes from the study materials. (As most of the concepts are new for me)

Co. Act - Referring supplementary study material with my old notes.

I am also planning for practicing questions of the practice manuals from the 7th of September.

Please tell me am I going right?? ............ I am not in a condition to refer additonal reference books. So please don't suggest me that. 

Replies (2)
For auditing -vouching and verification chapter you can study from surbhi bansal Mam's notes or book.also study practice manual.for companies act, 2013 also supplementary material is good.spend enough time on practic manual for all the subjects.it will be very useful.for practical papers do as many sums as possible.also practice previous attempt question papers,suggested answers.attempt at least one mock test before exams.don't forget to study rtp.all the best.prepare well.

Strategic Management Video Lectures - Full Syllabus Covered in only 11 hours

Demo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIHjRWIucnU

For Full Videos visit: www.coursemateonline.com

See Attached Free Quick Revision Notes

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details