One GSTIN doing business various palaces

Dear sir Namaskar Raja PM sir
I have registered dealer in Tamilnadu I have doing business in various places in Tamilnadu same state need to take another GSTIN sir

thank you sir

Account Officer

As Regular Dealer you can take only one registration in one state for different places in same state make them their additional place of business by amending ur registration profile section

student

FULLY AGREE WITH VIPUL

GST Certification Course

sir GST officers are came to my place I.e branch and asking another Registration how it is possible sir

ACCOUNTING/TAX CONSULTANCY AND ITR/GSTR FILING

Hi !

it is possible because The definition of business vertical is omitted from the act.

Government has now allowed a person having multiple places of business within the state to obtain separate registration for each place of business irrespective of nature of goods etc.
So, this concept is deleted from the act.

Hence it is possible...

Regards
KAAMIL AHAMADH (PALLAVARAM)

Total likes : 1 times

sir I'm having business in TN and also branch,do I need to register separetly for that branch also??

if we don't registered ourselves having multiple places of business within the state is any offence? Sir we r registered in WB and have three branches in West Bengal. we have one registration in GST. so what are we do? should we registered three branches separate ?

Senior Executive Accounts

Dear Ramesh sir,

You will login to your present GST Portal and go to profile setting. Amend the registration certificate adding your Branch office address.

After uploading branch address you will get acknowledgement. Then you will receive the amended GST registration certificate. This is enough for any offers asking branch details.

Regards..

agree with mannjunath ji..
in your already existed registration portal go to amend core fields of registration and add their your multiple places of business in the additional place of business tab...
I think that I sufficient

CA Final student

No need to take another registration.

you can add additional place of business.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU