One day before my result

CA CS Himanshu Khandelwal (SAP FICO Consultant) (705 Points)

15 July 2013  

Hi friends,

As i saw many post filled with tension,I reminded of my days before result.

I cleared my CA Final in November-12.

At that time alike u all i was in a mixed feeling of tension.excitement,nervousness,confusion and all that.

I was just feeliing restless.I remembered my result was on 21st January and on 18th January my Sir told me that i need to go to outstation for audit on 20th January.I told him that i will go after 21st i.e after my result.

But from 18th to 20th,time was crucial for me.I guess it was the test of my patience.

But then i was just screwed up.Though i was knowing that i cant do anything regarding my result but still it was killing me.

Then on 20th morning i planned my study plan for the May-13 attempt considering what the worst scenario can be,went to temple & called my Sir that i m ready to go to outstation on 20th taking some of my books.

And on 21st i was busy with my work overthere & then suddenly my friend called asking my roll no as the result were out.I told him my roll no & fortunately i cleared.

Moral of the Story:-Be busy with your work & leave everthing for the time to deal.U cant change ur result by taking tension & all that.Just be prepared for the worst sceanrio.(I agree that we all should be thinking postive but there is nothing wrong to be prepared with whatif scenario) and have faith in GOD.