Nov 2017 exam

Dear Friends If i Registered Final Exam in July 2017 Can I write Exam for Nov 2017 is it Possible for Writing Group I. I am already eligible for completed Articleship.
Replies (7)
No, you can't. Same is the case with me.
You can appear. For anu doubt refer below link

https://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en-US&ie=UTF-8&source=android-browser&q=time+for+registration+of+ca+final+before+exams&gfe_rd=cr&ei=6N9HWcPXNsr08wek8KSgAQ&gws_rd=ssl#gfe_rd=cr&gws_rd=ssl&xxri=0

Kindly clarify @ Rashmi. As per my understanding, Admission after June 30 will have to give exam in revised syllabus, and the books of revised syllabus are yet to be printed.

It is given in ICAI FAQ that they will soon decide in respect of such student . I am posting exact FAQ below
Q32: I have qualified Group-I of IPCC and undergoing last 6 months of articleship. I have
taken Group-II exams in May 2017 and if I qualify the same, when will my 1st Final
Attempt be?
Ans: This aspect is under consideration and separate clarification will be issued shortly.

Thanks Rashmi!

Welcome.........

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details