Easy Office
LCI Learning

No jobs for freshers

Page no : 2

(Guest)

I do understand you Mr. Anil. I know you are right. I am also a May passout fresher. I have started my own practise. Freshers may not have strong backing and contacts to go in practise, but we have to take high risks. There is no other option. You can start practise with some of other freshers i.e. your friends. It is true that it will take 2-3 years to earn enough, but no one does job in any particular firm or company for lifetime. If you go in job, after all you have to do what seniors desire. Do ou think they will give you executive decision making powers if we go to do job?

In practise you may not earn enough, but you will be the king. No human on earth will claim to be your boss, no seniors, nothing. You can easily earn 2.5 lacs in the first year itself, if you start practise.

(Guest)

I also had gone to campus placement in Mumbai. They have refused to take the interview of those freshers who have not passed final in first attempt. They have shortlisted many candidates and given promise on internt that all will be given equal opprtunity, but later they have changed every selection criteria.

Those dummy article students who get dummy articleship due to the sole reason that their fathers have money and good relations with CA can easily become rankers as they do not have to do any work except reding and classes. We give our blood and we have strong practical experiences in articleship, yet companies' only selection criteria is the number of attempts and marks obtained.

2 Like

(Guest)
If you have done regular articleship, then you will at least have some CAs who know you personally. ask them for work, run the practise on break even in the beginning. Lets Dont wait for the companies and other firms to hire us. Lets be the boss and hire those suckers who claims to be the best.

yogesh (article) (133 Points)
Replied 16 December 2011

pls tell me that can article trainee of ca course fil itr return

neeraj (CA) (930 Points)
Replied 16 December 2011

Yes it's true & That's  why we all are tensed about our future.......................

But let's hope for d best...........

neeraj (CA) (930 Points)
Replied 16 December 2011

Originally posted by : CA Kishor Kathrani

I also had gone to campus placement in Mumbai. They have refused to take the interview of those freshers who have not passed final in first attempt. They have shortlisted many candidates and given promise on internt that all will be given equal opprtunity, but later they have changed every selection criteria.

Those dummy article students who get dummy articleship due to the sole reason that their fathers have money and good relations with CA can easily become rankers as they do not have to do any work except reding and classes. We give our blood and we have strong practical experiences in articleship, yet companies' only selection criteria is the number of attempts and marks obtained.

AGREE...................

1 Like

CS Sandip Rahane (CS & Legal ) (368 Points)
Replied 16 December 2011

Yes niraj, u r right.

now the profession becomes turn into job recession.

Tanvi (CA Fresher) (229 Points)
Replied 16 December 2011

I believe CAs are very Hard working and intelligent...The course conditions you enough to have a good Career, So sooner or later, Its all going to be fine. All The Best

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)
Replied 16 December 2011

The Reason Behind This is Only the Unexpected Result by ICAI in May 11.

1 Like

Rahul Sharma (----------) (8187 Points)
Replied 16 December 2011

Originally posted by : Tanvi

I believe CAs are very Hard working and intelligent...The course conditions you enough to have a good Career, So sooner or later, Its all going to be fine. All The Best

(Guest)

i have also cleared my finals in may 2011 but training and gmcs competed in december only.now what to do job or practice???????for getting jobs apply online on naukri.com as i found there are lot of jobs for ca.

DINESH KUMAR NAGAR (CA-FINAL STUDENT) (72 Points)
Replied 16 December 2011

I am also one of them 

CA. ANKUR JAIN (CA.....) (2800 Points)
Replied 16 December 2011

Brand image of CA's produced by icai in may'11 is decreased due to high percentage of result......

CA. JAIN (Chartered Accountant) (466 Points)
Replied 16 December 2011

Think mr. ramaswamy...you are saying shortage of 2 lakhs ca nd actual condition is that in campus of icai, placement arnd 10 %...think nd do something for fresher ca....almst 60% are unemployed after 5 months of results....ab tao jeena bhi muskil ho gaya hai

1 Like

CA. JAIN (Chartered Accountant) (466 Points)
Replied 16 December 2011

Originally posted by : kamal jain

Think mr. ramaswamy...you are saying shortage of 2 lakhs ca nd actual condition is that in campus of icai, placement arnd 10 %...think nd do something for fresher ca......almst 60% are unemployed after 5 months of results....ab tao jeena bhi muskil ho gaya hai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: