Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

No jobs for freshers

Page no : 4
CS Sandip Rahane

CS Sandip Rahane (CS & Legal )     17 December 2011

Hi..Dear Friends,

The problems can't be solved by discussion. The ICAI will not take care about freshers because there are HNI CAs' are sitting in the Core Committee.

They are settled persons in their practice as well as Commercial Businesses.

So, all of us have to take initiative for our  survival. Let's Join Hands together and go ahead.

Start our own Practice, make our associate team, in which take the persons from diffrent profession like CA, CS, LLB and start corporate Services. May i will be join to you, always welcome!

Thanks & Regards,

Sandip Rahane

C.S, LLB.

Mumbai.

naresh

naresh (to be placed)     17 December 2011

May be salary is a constraint to many. But we are guys who worked for a very meagre amount. Things will not change in a day as we have passed the CA. May be battle is over but the real battle begins now. You need to struggle with your senior to get a promotion in your future organization.

Seize the oppurtunities. IFRS  the next game changer of the world accountancy. Competition is intensifying outside. Just Groom yourself in a far far better way in IFRS. Pick up a chance for a foreign destination. Become an expert in IFRS and its application in a specific industry. Think about a specialization. Once time picks up again, you will be rewarded very highly. All these costs will be rewarded. For us, knowledge gets outdated quickly so we need to groom ourselved regularly. Pick up your communication skills and just groom them.

Time gives you solution for everything. Pick up the job in ur hand. Don't think of too high pays but don't stop your search. There are cases where u can bargain even 10 lacs as ur first huge package.

Please make sure u specialize in one field Internal audit, stat, cost, Financial Analyst, SAP, IFRS, Core finance or else next career target MBA/IAS, etc or specialize in one industry.......Insurance Internal audit............You will be surely rewarded in future for all these efforts

CMA S.K

CMA S.K (Asst. Manager - Finance)     17 December 2011

Dear Dishearted CA freshers,

Getting a good job is only a mere matter of presentation of ur Knowledge and skills.

If you present ur articleship exp. covering A/c, taxation, finance etc. and HIghlight ur knowledge of Tally or ERP - SAP/Oracle.

And finally for ur first job u need to forego ur package expectations, and accept wht u get a First step of ladder.

----best

Rakesh kushwaha

Rakesh kushwaha (Article Assistant)     17 December 2011

Dear ,Friends.............Am i right that CA is involved in avoidance of Tax & also that they are involved in corruption in false representation of company.Means ,I want to say That Peer review to be made compulsory.   Am i right ?

CA. JAIN

CA. JAIN (Chartered Accountant)     17 December 2011

hi rakesh,

we are disscussing here, for no jobs for freshers so plz comment on topic...

1 Like
rohit jain

rohit jain (article)     17 December 2011

actually the problem is with slowdown in international economy which reduces our demand from the market so the whole market is needs to grow up.

CA MANOJ KUMAR

CA MANOJ KUMAR (job)     17 December 2011

Dear Colleages I m also suffering with this problem these days 

I would like to request this website administrator plz forward our problems to the ICAI every company wants experienced CA rather than Frashers. 

CA manoj kumar

CA. Amit Prajapati

CA. Amit Prajapati (Chartered Accountant)     17 December 2011

It is better to do MBA or M Com rather than doing so much head work in study and reaping nothing.....! I hope Institute must have done there home work better before Nov 11's result. I think with this scenario CA degree will loose it's dignity. It will be just another degree to your profile like B. Com. However the question needs to be answered is, why institute had realeased such handsome result in May'11. Is it because of the package offered to CA candidate? Or there is actual demand for CA's and CA's are not accepting the reduced package offered to them?

CA Anil Soni

CA Anil Soni (Asst. Manager)     17 December 2011

Originally posted by : MANOJ KUMAR

Dear Colleages I m also suffering with this problem these days 

I would like to request this website administrator plz forward our problems to the ICAI every company wants experienced CA rather than Frashers. 

CA manoj kumar

please do it.....

vignesh

vignesh (steps towards my goals)     17 December 2011

i agree with our president mention in recent conferences and press that  "shortage for nearly 2 lakhs CA"............ but ,i think this demand is really for CA IN PRATICE only because within a year ... IFRS, new companies act,DTC,GST will be placed   in india  and  also USA looking to conergence with IFRS from 1.4.2014 and also we know that USA always outsouring their ..... so from that perspective demand for 2 lakhs CA s  is really true one .   but  some sort %  from 2 lakh CA s also we can expect demand for CA IN INDUSTRY ASLO ......

okay any way....... those CA FRESHER who will get their convenient job very soonly

(Guest)

/forum/ca-qualified-in-may-2011-and-still-unemployed-180545.asp

sonia

sonia (c.a)     18 December 2011

Dear Friends,

In order to get job these days , you need to upgrade your skills only C.A. degree is not suffficient.

I would suggest you guys to go for some advanced qualification such as IFRS etc too so that companies can hire you.

One institute is offering diploma IFRS with job assistance in MNC's and Big4's.

You may write at ifrs @ onlinecacoaching.com for further enquiries.

Reagads

Sonia

(Guest)

it means the value of ca degree is very low if we have to do some other courses to get a job.

CA Anil Soni

CA Anil Soni (Asst. Manager)     18 December 2011

Originally posted by : rajiv chartered accountant

it means the value of ca degree is very low if we have to do some other courses to get a job.

agree with rajiv...

CA. JAIN

CA. JAIN (Chartered Accountant)     18 December 2011

hi friends,

i am also one of them, who didn't  get job. but i think that reason of no getting job is not due to value of ca is going to down. and some of my friends are saying that we have to work on extra skills after CA for get job...not justify. why we have to need extra skills for get job only in this time...its not require till last attempt...so why this tme.....? i think most of reasons for not getting job by us are:

1. Market situation

2. high result

3. lack of initatives by icai

4. less advertisement of CA

Perhaps people agree with me...or may b not.

but hope for best we will definitely get good job in near future...

Thanks,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register