Easy Office
LCI Learning

No jobs for freshers

Page no : 5

Anoop (CA Final) (330 Points)
Replied 29 December 2011

Originally posted by : CA Kishor Kathrani
If you have done regular articleship, then you will at least have some CAs who know you personally. ask them for work, run the practise on break even in the beginning. Lets Dont wait for the companies and other firms to hire us. Lets be the boss and hire those suckers who claims to be the best.

yeah man..i lov ur quote....dnt knw wen will thz dummy guys be punished..after all God is ther..^^^^^^

sanjay bhosle (MD) (107 Points)
Replied 14 January 2012

• CA s is Superior then Doctor and much much superior then engineer (see below link for situations of doctors and Mba 's)  then After 1 or 2 years situation will change According to report ( American jobs council ,UK accountancy ,EU accountancy)Indian CA's will be higher paid CA's in the world with many fold increase in demand for them and fresher CA,s would get around minimum 18-20 Lac package,there would be hiring spree for Indian CA,s, will be in much great demand therefore many foreign students r also trying to get this professional course ,it will be highest paid Accountancy professional course in the world and they would be scarcity of CA's ,we need 1.89 crore more CA's .And it has started and one Fresher CA(passed in second Attempt)was recruited for 1.38 crore per annul in India, and one Fresher CA got job in US firm with whopping salary of 58 crore Annual(4.85crore monthly )ready to get recruit with such salary ready to get recruit with such salary we need millions OF CA's desperately and demand is increasing many times day by day. 

sanjay bhosle (MD) (107 Points)
Replied 14 January 2012

• CA s is Superior then Doctor and much much superior then engineer (see below link for situations of doctors and Mba 's)  then After 1 or 2 years situation will change According to report ( American jobs council ,UK accountancy ,EU accountancy)Indian CA's will be higher paid CA's in the world with many fold increase in demand for them and fresher CA,s would get around minimum 18-20 Lac package,there would be hiring spree for Indian CA,s, will be in much great demand therefore many foreign students r also trying to get this professional course ,it will be highest paid Accountancy professional course in the world and they would be scarcity of CA's ,we need 1.89 crore more CA's .And it has started and one Fresher CA(passed in second Attempt)was recruited for 1.38 crore per annul in India, and one Fresher CA got job in US firm with whopping salary of 58 crore Annual(4.85crore monthly )ready to get recruit with such salary ready to get recruit with such salary we need millions OF CA's desperately and demand is increasing many times day by day. 

gulam hussain (article) (77 Points)
Replied 16 January 2012

Dear friend kishor I fully agree with you ... I have started my own practise with two of my friends. I am from small city udaipur ... Contact me for further enquiry

Annu.R (CA,CS,B.Com) (2788 Points)
Replied 01 February 2012

Fresh - Qualified Chartered Accountants
by Aditya Birla Retail Limited in Bengaluru/Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburbs, Delhi/NCR
Experience: 0 to 3 yrs.  | Salary: INR 3,50,000 P.A  |  Opening(s): 10 Posted on: 30 Jan

Seeking candidature of Fresh Qualified Chartered Accounts for Aditya Birla Retail limited as Management Trainees in our Finance & Accounts division.

For interested candidates given below are the locations & the number of openings

3 in Mumbai

2 in Bangalore

2 in Hyderabad

2 in NCR

1 in Chennai

Salary:

INR 3,50,000 P.A. 3.5 lacs is inclusive if 10% variables

Industry:

Retail, Wholesale

Functional Area:

Accounts, Finance, Tax, CS, Audit

Role Category:

Accounts

Role:

Chartered Accountant

Keyskills:

Qualified Chartered Accountants - Freshers

Desired Candidate Profile
Education:

(UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required) AND (PG - Any PG Course, CA)

Please refer to the Job descripttion above

Company Profile
Aditya Birla Retail Limited
Aditya Birla Retail Limited is the retail arm of Aditya Birla Group, a USD 28 billion Corporation. The Company ventured into food and grocery retail sector in 2007 with the acquisition of a south based supermarket chain. Subsequently Aditya Birla Retail Ltd. expanded its presence across the country under the brand 'more.' with formats Supermarket & Hypermarket.

Supermarket
more. for you - Conveniently located in neighbourhoods, more. supermarkets cater to the daily, weekly and monthly shopping needs of consumers. The product offerings include a wide range of fresh fruits & vegetables, groceries, personal care, home care, general merchandise & a basic range of apparels. Currently, there are over 500 more. supermarkets across the country.

Hypermarket
more.MEGASTORE - is a one-stop shopping destination for the entire family. Besides a large range of products across fruits & vegetables, groceries, FMCG products, more.MEGASTORE also has a strong emphasis on general merchandise, apparels & CDIT.

Aditya Birla Retail Limited. currently has an employee strength of over 11,000. Key functions are headed by professionals with vast retail experience in India & globally.
Contact Details

Executive Name:

Ms Bindu Pillay

Contact Company:

Aditya Birla Retail Limited

Address:

Skyline Icon, 5th floor, 86/92 Andheri-Kurla Road, Near Mittal Industrial Estate, Andheri (E) MUMBAI,Maharashtra,India 400059

Telephone:

91-22-66805555

Reference Id:

Fresh CA

CA. Umesh kumar (ca.umesh11@gmail.com) (1465 Points)
Replied 10 October 2012

Write a mail to directly president jaideep narendra sah who used to say at various seminars/forum/conference that average salary of ca is 6.5 lakh p.a.. and no ca are unemployed. see  icai website what president has said.

Aditya Bajaj (Not Yet) (28 Points)
Replied 29 October 2012

Dear All.

I have given no of interviews.Many of the firms ask " You dont have Corporate Exposures.Why should we take you".I had no answer.But i said evry candidate cannot come to metros for corporate exposure.There may be Personal Problems, Financial Problems etc.Inspite of doing regular articleship from city, they  hardly get corporate exposure.Are those CA's of no use.They are not selected in Campus due to taking no of attempts, Companies dont want to hire them, they cannot start there own practice.

Intent is not to Hurt any one feelings or Reputation of ICAI. I oblidge if i have hurted anyone

Kya CA Course chunna ek galti thi?

1 Like

sanjay balara (student) (34 Points)
Replied 14 November 2017

There are a lot of jobs available for ca students and student who has not passed their final exam. Visit this website

https://www.naukriholic.com

sanjay balara (student) (34 Points)
Replied 15 June 2019

Yes You can Find Various Govt Jobs stil if you are not final pass .... for more details you can visit this website Hindi Me govt jobs ki jankari

Tanay Kumar Das (CA Foundation Mentor) (84 Points)
Replied 24 July 2019

Ans: There are mainly 3 factors affecting delayed/low offers for CA’s:

1. Poor Presentation Skills: We CA’s are shaped in an environment where there is less opportunity of faculty-student interaction. The only faculty we know is our tuition teacher or principle who is least bothered about our soft skills enhancements. On the other hand our main competitors in job market, the MBA’s have at least 2 years live exposure with faculty,seniors and college which polishes and make them seal ready for the corporate world. Without complaining about the curriculum or thinking we are less than them, we should take it as a challenge,develop it and understand the corporate needs for an employee.
  2. Poor Reading Habit: Accept it. Every CA who is below 30 isn’t a fierce reader because it takes us couple of years to get over the hangover that “we have done enough reading for 4 years and now we don’t need it anymore”. Friends, please change this mindset and read as much as possible. Not only the Tax/Law updates, but also general financial and non-financial news because we CA’s are looked upon as Knowledge Heads.Hence we cannot afford to be unaware of major happenings, be it non- financial and unrelated to our work.
  3. Cliche/Monotonous Approach: The biggest problem, I feel is that we are risk averse.” We are comfortable in staying comfortable”. We tend to take a cliche route to approach success. Most of my qualified friends don’t even know the ocean of opportunities that can be explored in job/freelancing areas. C’mon guys, read 8 subjects well enough to give a lecture on all and still think unemployment is an option for us?? Explore,Read and Execute by taking each subject as a career option and I’m sure each one of us will find the best.

Well it can be further elaborated to explain other minor factors but I would like to end and request every seeker to not give up. Good things take time to come. Believe in the strong technical knowledge possessed and polish the same by trying something ‘out of the box’. Take risks and forget what happened today.

LIVE FOR TOMORROW.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: