Nice Jokes

 

NICE JOKES
 
 
Pappu Ne Jalte Hue Makan Se 6 Logo Ko Apni Jaan Pe Khelkar Bahar Nikala

Fir Bhi Usko Jail Ho Gayi

 Qun...

Qun..Ki Vo Sab Firebrigade Wale The

 ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------

 

 Santa-Oye!what R U doing?

 Banta-Recording this babys voice.

 Santa-Why?

 Banta- When he grows up, I shall ask him what he meant by this

 

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------

 

 Wife: I hate the beggar who came yesterday!

 Husband: Why??

 Wife: I gave him food yesterday & today he gifted me a book"How to

 Cook"!!

 

 ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------

 

 Santa ki ladai apne baap se ho gayi

To usne apne baap ki photo kabristan me 1 ped pe latka diya

Aur Niche Likha

"COMING SOON"

 

 ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------

 

A man calls his wife through an !dea mobile.

But the cal goes to another woman.

 They loved & got married.

 Moral: an !dea can change ur wife

 

 ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------

 

Wht is similarity between Bill gates n me?

 Don't know??

 He never comes 2 my house and I never go 2 his house

EGO PROBLEMS U KNOW...

 

 ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------

  A lawyer sent an overdue bill to a client with a note "This Bill is one

 year old"

 He got his bill bak with a note that read"Happy Birthday!"

 

 ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------

 

SARDAR:- Yar iska matlab kya hota hai, "I AM GOING"?

FRIEND:- Main jaa raha hun.

SARDAR:- Saaley, aise kaise jayega, 20 aur bhi aise ja chuke

hain.....answer bata ke jaa..

 

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------

Santa went to temple & saw people puting coin in box & praying

Santa: Wow! How amazing. People are talking to God through coin phone

without receiver

 

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------

 

Ek Aadmi Kabar Pe Baitha Tha ..Musafir Ne Pucha, "Darr Nahi Lagta?"

Aadmi- "Darne Ki Kya Baat Hai , Andar Garmi Lag Rahi Thi Thodi Der Bahar

Aa Gaya."

 

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------

Bin Laden's son was studing in an American school.

Teacher asked him, " I have 4 apples, how can I share it among 5

children"

He answerd, "KILL ONE"

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------

Waiter gives bill to Sardar

Sardar: "Take my card."

Waiter: "But sir, this is Ration Card.."

Sardar: "So what? U have writen outside

"ALL CARDS ACCEPTED"...

Replies (12)

nice one

Nice

funny

nice post Ankur Jee

It was nice jokes but... I feel those are too lenghty...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!11

Nice

Originally posted by :Ankur Garg
"  
NICE JOKES
 
 
Pappu Ne Jalte Hue Makan Se 6 Logo Ko Apni Jaan Pe Khelkar Bahar Nikala
Fir Bhi Usko Jail Ho Gayi
 Qun...
Qun..Ki Vo Sab Firebrigade Wale The
 ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------
 
 Santa-Oye!what R U doing?
 Banta-Recording this babys voice.
 Santa-Why?
 Banta- When he grows up, I shall ask him what he meant by this
 
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------
 
 Wife: I hate the beggar who came yesterday!
 Husband: Why??
 Wife: I gave him food yesterday & today he gifted me a book"How to
 Cook"!!
 
 ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------
 
 Santa ki ladai apne baap se ho gayi
To usne apne baap ki photo kabristan me 1 ped pe latka diya
Aur Niche Likha
"COMING SOON"
 
 ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------
 
A man calls his wife through an !dea mobile.
But the cal goes to another woman.
 They loved & got married.
 Moral: an !dea can change ur wife
 
 ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------
 
Wht is similarity between Bill gates n me?
 Don't know??
 He never comes 2 my house and I never go 2 his house
EGO PROBLEMS U KNOW...
 
 ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------
  A lawyer sent an overdue bill to a client with a note "This Bill is one
 year old"
 He got his bill bak with a note that read"Happy Birthday!"
 
 ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------
 
SARDAR:- Yar iska matlab kya hota hai, "I AM GOING"?
FRIEND:- Main jaa raha hun.
SARDAR:- Saaley, aise kaise jayega, 20 aur bhi aise ja chuke
hain.....answer bata ke jaa..
 
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------
Santa went to temple & saw people puting coin in box & praying
Santa: Wow! How amazing. People are talking to God through coin phone
without receiver
 
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------
 
Ek Aadmi Kabar Pe Baitha Tha ..Musafir Ne Pucha, "Darr Nahi Lagta?"
Aadmi- "Darne Ki Kya Baat Hai , Andar Garmi Lag Rahi Thi Thodi Der Bahar
Aa Gaya."
 
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------
Bin Laden's son was studing in an American school.
Teacher asked him, " I have 4 apples, how can I share it among 5
children"
He answerd, "KILL ONE"
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------
Waiter gives bill to Sardar
Sardar: "Take my card."
Waiter: "But sir, this is Ration Card.."
Sardar: "So what? U have writen outside
"ALL CARDS ACCEPTED"...
"


 

 Very Nice & Funny.

Thanks for sharing.

Nice nice  & Nice

 

Good ones....

I really enjoyed reading them

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details