Negative result-poem & video-dont loose hopes-

Earlier I posted the same....Repeating it again...

 

For all those who faced negative results today...

 

Dnt Loose Hopes...  

 

I hope my little poem and an awessome video will morally support you...     yes

 

Kya Hua Agar aaj tera din Nahi... 

Ek din janegi ye duniya k tu kisise kam nahi...       

 

smiley

 

Aaj Nahi to kal sahi par manzil ab dur nahi...

Agar dil se hogi nayi shuruaat to harnewale tum nahi...  

 

 

smiley

 

Jo Musibato se har jaye vo bazigar ham nahi...

Karte he ham CA...Koi Aisa waisa course nahi...

 

 

smiley

 

Jo result dekhke rasta badal le un logo me ham nahi...

Jo dar k manzil badal de vo parinde ham nahi....    

smiley

 

I have earlier shared this video...

 

Today again I am sharing...Do spare 5 mins and watch it....  

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shhyy0b_sUU

 

 

 

The battel is still on.... And ICAI cant defeat you.....

 

All the best for new begining...   yes

 

Best Regards yes

CA Darshak Shah

 

Replies (7)

Really motivating post........

I failed today but after reading this, I felt better...Thanks!!

Thnk u..Keep Sharing yes

Originally posted by : Mansi Kotecha

Thnk u..Keep Sharing 

YA I FELL BETTER 

THANKS DEAR

Once again the video get me some inspiration.

This is really motivatioanl for all  .Thanks

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details