Need advice

Hi,

 

I'm a science student and now I'd like to do CA.I heard that it will take 4-5yrs to complete the course itself.Now I'm 25.Is it fine now to take up the course or shall I go with the usual MBA...

advance thanks to all your inputs

Replies (4)

It is a professional course and some person's done their CA course after 50 years of age.......and there no matter of Science of Commerce........it is just for 6-7 months Just have to do some extra study than commerce studants for 6-7 months.Several's of science studant done with dictetion before you.

Yes, CA course is taking minimum 4 years and six month's.  

Hi,

 

For a professional course like CA age is not question. But a high level of commitment is very much required. Time required is around 4 to 5 years including an article ship of around 3 years.

 

If you need any other suggestion, plz post ur query.

 

RG

You should continue.

YOU SHOULD GO WITH CA                                        

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details