N.R.I Return

Sir , I am N.R.I and have purchased A immovable property of Rs 17lak .I have recieved A msg for compliance or file ITR .I dont want to file return .I just want to make compliance .What I have to mention in compliance ? plz guide.
Replies (2)
as u have purchased not more than 50lacs....u are not note required to deduct tds.....and not required to file any income tax return.....filing of income tax return primarily depends on total income crosses 2.5lacs....check whether ur income crosses such limit.....
sir , my income recieved in N.R.I account in foreign currency , I just want to make compliance of that msg without filing return .What i have to mention?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details