becker cma

Updated CA/CS/CMA Online/Pendrive/Download classes available for May 21/ Nov 21 attempt. Call: 088803-20003

coaching
Prodamy

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mismatch in gstr3 of goods in transit invoice

NOOHUNNAJEEULLA KHAN Harihar   08 August 2017

NOOHUNNAJEEULLA KHAN Harihar

2 likes  65 points

| My Other Post
kindly suggest me that,. we got the purchase bill from registered dealer on 3.8.17, goods received on 3.8.17,. but the inv date is 31.7.17 we have accounted on 3.8.17,. when we look the details in gstr2 which is apploaded by supplier in gstr1 in the month of July, now deffinatly there will be a missematch in gstr3, how to over come this, as I think may be I have to take the entry in 31.7.17 under stock in transit. kindly suggest me.. thanks in advance
avater

Aditi Kaur (Practising CA)    08 August 2017

CCI Online Learning offers a library of courses for CA/CS/CMA Aspirants from the best faculties in India. Our top notch courses aim to make your journey from a student to a professional, a successful one. To promise a successful career as a professional CCI Online Learning also offers programs like Financial Modeling, MS Excel, IFRS/IND AS Certification Courses that will help you take your career to the next level. Check out the free demo videos here https://www.caclubindia.com/coaching/

NITIN KOTAK

NITIN KOTAK (SERVICE)     08 August 2017

NITIN KOTAK
SERVICE 
 72 likes  1459 points

View Profile | My Other Post
This invoice pending for July and next month also show in gstr2 you will accept in moth of Aug. Every invoice is stand up until you reject.
NITIN KOTAK

NITIN KOTAK (SERVICE)     08 August 2017

NITIN KOTAK
SERVICE 
 72 likes  1459 points

View Profile | My Other Post
Input credit not carry forward in GSTR3, until you accept the invoice. Balance Transfer after your acceptance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Trending Tags