India GST Mobile App

I have recently uploaded an India GST Android App which is now available in Google Play Store and is under Open Testing - I invite you to try it out the links are as follows:
 
You can join using Google Play on Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netpointapps.iginvoiceandstatus
 
You can also join on the web
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.netpointapps.iginvoiceandstatus
 
You may give  me your feedback at -  netpointkolkata @ gmail.com
 
Thanks
Pavan
 
 
Replies (4)
Quick Summary
A developer launched an India GST Android app on Google Play Store under open testing and invited users to try it. The discussion focused on accessing the app links, resolving temporary link errors, and gathering user feedback on functionality and usability.

We're sorry, the requested URL was not found on this server.

I think the server would have taken a little time to enable the link. Would you please try once again.

I found the  links working. Sorry for the inconvenience. Do let me know if the links worked for you.

I think the server would have taken a little time to enable the link. Would you please try once again.

I found the  links working. Sorry for the inconvenience. Do let me know if the links worked for you.

I think the server would have taken a little time to enable the link. Would you please try once again.

I found the  links working. Sorry for the inconvenience. Do let me know if the links worked for you.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details