Health Insurance

No I don’t known about Health Insurance. And my civil score of Bimascore is not well. I want to improve and fix it. I am also searching for someone who helped me in my work. Because I think that Civil Score and BimaScore is a single one thingh. So I want to combine Civil score and Bimascore

Replies (1)

Bima Score is a digital health and life insurance evaluation platform developed by Alps Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd. It uses an AI-powered system called Bima Analyze to review insurance policy documents, expose hidden coverage gaps or sub-limits, and generate a proprietary score rating the overall protection strength of a user's policy.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details