Easy Office
LCI Learning

Message from president about cpt exemtion,cpt result

Page no : 2

Rajeev Ratna (BCOM CPT) (79 Points)
Replied 29 June 2011

The ICAI Council has decided that Commerce and non- Commerce graduates with 55 and 60 per cent marks respectively in aggregate should be exempted from Common Proficiency Test (CPT) and such students would be allowed direct entry to articleship training. It was also decided that candidates who have passed the intermediate level examination of ICWAI/ICSI are exempted from CPT and they will be allowed to join articleship training only after passing first group (Group I) of IPCC examination. IS THIS CONFIRM????NOW GRADUATES above 55% CAN REGISTER FOR IPCC?????
1 Like

Akash (CA Final Article Assistant)   (1671 Points)
Replied 29 June 2011

Originally posted by : Rajeev Ratna
The ICAI Council has decided that Commerce and non- Commerce graduates with 55 and 60 per cent marks respectively in aggregate should be exempted from Common Proficiency Test (CPT) and such students would be allowed direct entry to articleship training. It was also decided that candidates who have passed the intermediate level examination of ICWAI/ICSI are exempted from CPT and they will be allowed to join articleship training only after passing first group (Group I) of IPCC examination.

IS THIS CONFIRM????NOW GRADUATES above 55% CAN REGISTER FOR IPCC?????

The matter has been placed before the government for consideration and issuance of necessary notification in this regard.

sai sree (STUDENT) (410 Points)
Replied 29 June 2011

Plz respond to my question 

1 Like

Mohit Bhownani (Student) (294 Points)
Replied 29 June 2011

Originally posted by : tejaswi

still how much time it will take for official notification sir because one of friend want to do ca 

she did m.com

plz suggest she should go for cpt or wait

If your frd is commerce graduate with 55 % or non-commerce graduate with 60%, then she should wait for the official annoucement regarding the exemption in cpt for Graduates, because in next two months we are expecting the official announcement from Icai, I will not advice her for cpt, the minimum time required for a CA course without CPT is 3 years and with CPT is 4 years

If she wants to do cpt n this december or in any other term, then she should register with the Institute atleast before three months from the date of examination, but the cpt is not advisable if she has 55 or 60%

1 Like

Akash (CA Final Article Assistant)   (1671 Points)
Replied 29 June 2011

Originally posted by : Mohit Bhownani

Originally posted by : tejaswi

still how much time it will take for official notification sir because one of friend want to do ca 

she did m.com

plz suggest she should go for cpt or wait

If your frd is commerce graduate with 55 % or non-commerce graduate with 60%, then she should wait for the official annoucement regarding the exemption in cpt for Graduates, because in next two months we are expecting the official announcement from Icai, I will not advice her for cpt, the minimum time required for a CA course without CPT is 3 years and with CPT is 4 years

If she wants to do cpt n this december or in any other term, then she should register with the Institute atleast before three months from the date of examination, but the cpt is not advisable if she has 55 or 60%

well that depends on the government . we cant comment how much tym government take on passing this. Hopefully Students fulfillin this criteria may b exempted 4m december exam

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sunshine...
thanx fr posting........

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 29 June 2011

Thanks for d Info dear,

deepak (GROUP II QUALIFIED) (81 Points)
Replied 30 June 2011

thnxxx akash.........

CA Dheeraj S (Practicing CA) (427 Points)
Replied 30 June 2011

Thanks for sharing...!

saravanan (Student) (37 Points)
Replied 30 June 2011

Greatful for the information

(Guest)

Thanks for sharing

Kapil Bansal (Accountant) (47 Points)
Replied 30 June 2011

iTs sound Great.

ruchi khetan (student) (31 Points)
Replied 30 June 2011

can any1 plzzz tell me is that confirmed or nt??????? 2day 1 of mah frnd was telling dat the bill has been passed...

Replied 30 June 2011

Originally posted by : Akash

well that depends on the government . we cant comment how much tym government take on passing this. Hopefully Students fulfillin this criteria may b exempted 4m december exam.

Today I got heard from my frd that the bill is going to be pass in this monsoon session and if the bill is passed then the Institute Will make it for Public for 45 days and after 45 days it will become an act or law and after that 45 days the Institute will start the procedure of taking applicants for dircet admission into IPCC and articleship. anyone correct me if i am wrong

Replied 30 June 2011

Originally posted by : ruchi khetan

can any1 plzzz tell me is that confirmed or nt??????? 2day 1 of mah frnd was telling dat the bill has been passed...

If the bill is passed then wait for 45 to 50 days or atleast two months

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: